Reactions: xefo
You need 2 have
1. Square Chiseled Sense of humour
2.6'3 Sense of confidence
3.Full head of Empathy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, hoodcurry, Deleted member 7866 and 16 others
Yeah incel, keep working on your personality.
Meanwhile your crush is getting beaten up by Chad and enjoying it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
Stoic = a chad doing nothing

Weird creeper = Below average guy doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
MBTI is fun, but a bit unscientific.

Big Five and HEXACO are more legit.

The personality traits which offer a benefit are high extraversion and low neuroticism.

High conscientiousness is the most important for job success, but I'm not sure if it's useful for slaying.

What's even more important than personality are mental illnesses (not having them). Autism and Schizophrenia are the worst ones to have.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, l0st@sea, RAITEIII and 1 other person
ENxP here!
Nah ESTPs are too low iq, like all Sensors

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 7926
intj mogger here. fully over for my personality. phenibut is my only way to appear NT

The personality traits which offer a benefit are high extraversion and low neuroticism.

High conscientiousness is the most important for job success, but I'm not sure if it's useful for slaying.

Big 5 is basically MBTI
Social/reserved= extraverted/introverted
Inquisitive/non-inquisitive= intuitive/ sensor
Accommodating/ egocentric= feeling/ thinking
Organised/ unorganised = judging/perceiving

Being a leader. Not a follower. The king of your own castle.

Typically works best on tall chad-lites at the least though.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and RAITEIII
My personality is ENTP according to that test (I took one in sophmore year of HS)

What's even more important than personality are mental illnesses (not having them). Autism and Schizophrenia are the worst ones to have.
Great high IQ post.

I can vouch for all he said, that it showed pretty consistently that these things are true what he said.

For dating for a man, what only proofed to help personality wise:
* Extraversion
* Low in neuroticism, aka being or feeling calm, relaxed , comfortable, collected, not very nervous
* Don't be aspie, autistic, etc..

Concientiousness showed no or little correlation with better or worse dating life. But most important for carreer, work, success.

I found a part of this particular post in the "Personality Theory Destroyed" thread.

It reads as following: (Copied and pasted) by @LordNorwood who is temporarily banned.

"You don't choose your personality, your personality is assigned to you based on a combination of your tendencies and how your looks get others to treat you from youth onwards"

^^^ I think nothing better objectively sums personality up.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I agree very much with this, you really know your shit OP. I started off as a fucking bullshit INFP. Took me a couple months but I switched the I with an E (become more extroverted). My goal now is becoming to get rid of my caring for feelings and about how the people around me think and care more about facts and specifics, which is pretty tough but doable. Then I just need to become more observant and I'm set.
My personality is ENTP according to that test (I took one in sophmore year of HS)

You're close, you just need to switch the N with S, maybe you've got it now. Here's the difference (iNtuitive vs obServant) : https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-intuitive-and-observant

Personality is cope

Extroverted
Fun/Playful
Confrontational
Assertive
Optimistic
Stoic

Time to ESTP max

I’m ENTP. It’s over jfl

forward grown maxila and mandible, good height, white or a tyrone, strong chin, good FWHR, hunter eyes, strong browridge, good thick head of hair, no nasiolabial folds, good chin to philtrum ratio

Autistic ISFP with low conscientiousness, extroversion and high neuroticism.

it couldn't be anymore over for me

Look into the incel wiki, it has studies which show that woman are attracted to dark triad personalities. The reason is, dark triads have often very low neuroticism, so they come of as very calm, confident, charming and emotionally distant. On top of that, high levels of testosterone and dht are giving you the alpha calmness. It makes your body movements slower, your speech slower and gives you a confident look. My Gigachad friend has exactly this. He is a typical machiavellian and he has a very fluid, slow and confident body movement. He is never fidgety or bites nails. Also, my step father is a very very high DHT guy, he has very broad shoulders, early balding and a deep powerful voice. When I am around him, I feel instantly calmer and safer (nohomo). Its over for empathic, fidgety low DHTcels.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Good_Little_Goy
INTJ crying rn

YOO I did it again and I got ESTP without any bias, just choosing everything naturally. I personally think ENTP is kind of better though for debates and being successful but I'm doing solid at ESTP personalitywise. lets fucking go lmao

Some random things i changed are I enjoy going to parties a lot more now, enough foids find me attractive to that i think i can have some fun at them. Im more confident in myself and my opinions so im not afraid to talk to anyone randomly and idgaf what they'd think of me (although ngl id be nervous of fucking up) and I value facts and logic over feelings and "what the heart wants" basically everytime now. Imo thats how a man should be and I've been working hard to max on that.

Last edited:
Personality bump

forward grown maxila and mandible, good height, white or a tyrone, strong chin, good FWHR, hunter eyes, strong browridge, good thick head of hair, no nasiolabial folds, good chin to philtrum ratio
Looks like all I have to do, is work on my personality then. Easy stuff

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash