Best place to learn math?

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
I have a big exam soon and need a something to help me revise asap. Any good youtube channels/forums/websites that cover math?

Are you in the IB? I can recommend the Pearson baccalaureate books

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao and Deleted member 28896
Are you in the IB? I can recommend the Pearson baccalaureate books
i will try to find a pdf of that book thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Math intuition is genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
Math intuition is genetic.
im very good at math i just need sources to learn shit because i have never seen some of the stuff there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Respalier, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I have a big exam soon and need a something to help me revise asap. Any good youtube channels/forums/websites that cover math?
Yo studying to become a wageslave

• +1
use a real book.

yes. for math. use a real book.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
i just look it up on youtube and choose the hottest woman teacher cuz all big channels are pretty much same quality

Paul's Online Math Notes (good for practice problems that gradually increase in difficulty)
The Organic Chemistry Tutor (the most useful resource here if you need to learn something quick)
Professor Leonard (if you need to understand a concept thoroughly)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Paul's Online Math Notes (good for practice problems that gradually increase in difficulty)
The Organic Chemistry Tutor (the most useful resource here if you need to learn something quick)
Professor Leonard (if you need to understand a concept thoroughly)
the organic chemistry tutor is the goat, but he didnt have everything i need. I will look into the other stuff tysm bro

books are how you learn math. however since its high school math you can just use intuition

the organic chemistry tutor is the goat, but he didnt have everything i need. I will look into the other stuff tysm bro
what are you studying exactly? if it's linear algebra or discrete math there's also TrevTutor who has posted high quality videos about these subjects