Best skincare products for dry face skin

SirHiss

SirHiss

Banned
Right now I am using aloe vera and a Bull Dog peeling product to clean my face. Works pretty well but I still don't get that super nice model skin. Any products or routines to get perfect face skin? I don't have any problems with acne etc, my face is just pretty dry.

Moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Smother your face in coconut oil before bed.

Wake up a new man

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and androidcel
Don't wash your face or use any products. Period.

Worked like a charm for me, everything irritates my skin (Dry skin)

Bull cum

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Krezo
I'm wandering too... My skin dries out from washing, especially using ketoconazole shampoo / antiseptic wash for acne.
Moisturizer

Which brands would u recommend?

• Woah
Reactions: ThreadMatters and her
I'm wandering too... My skin dries out from washing, especially using ketoconazole shampoo / antiseptic wash for acne.

Make sure you're only washing your face once a day (at night) with cleanser. In the morning, you should wash your face with water. Water should be lukewarm (not much warmer than a swimming pool). Only use like a dime size amount of cleanser and a nickel amount of moisturizer. You want a big glob, and apply it when your face is a bit damp. Jergens Natural Glow smells good and gives a good tan, wash your hands after using. I've got dry skin too and this routine works best.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

cum works, cunt.

Toner, Serum, Moisturiser.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero