Best Swimming Stroke to Get Wider Shoulders and Ribcage?

O

Ozishko

-*-
I will start swimming to maximize clavicle size and ribcage also to heightmaxx. What stroke would be the best for these purposes? Should I blend all strokes in my workout routine?

Reply you bluepilled lurkers

no swimming for your frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and HighIQcel
butterfly stroke

• +1
Reactions: Ozishko and GigaMogger
I have 21.5 inches bideltoid you subhuman, i am grinding to make it 24-25.
Swimmimg wouldn't make your frame bigger, if you want gain those 3-4 inches try to find surgeons who do distraction osteogenesis on scapula and clavicles. IT would hard to find but I know there are some surgeons who did/do that.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Swimmimg wouldn't make your frame bigger, if you want gain those 3-4 inches try to find surgeons who do distraction osteogenesis on scapula and clavicles. IT would hard to find but I know there are some surgeons who did/do that.
actually when I started swimming my frame became bigger very fast, like literally in a few weeks
I saw how my shoulders went from faggots shoulder to normal shoulders

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6963 and Ozishko
Butterfly is most effective, but its also the most tiring and you can't get in as much yardage. So probably freestyle.

But honestly wide grip pullups are the best

• +1
Reactions: Ozishko
Butterfly is most effective, but its also the most tiring and you can't get in as much yardage. So probably freestyle.

But honestly wide grip pullups are the best
Thanks man. I will then integrate very wide grip pull ups, how much can i expect to widen my clavicle with it? Also heightmaxx with swimming after 18 is cope?

Thanks man. I will then integrate very wide grip pull ups, how much can i expect to widen my clavicle with it? Also heightmaxx with swimming after 18 is cope?
I would say ~1 inch? Not too sure. Mike Mew says that bones change under lower tension for longer periods rather than high tension for short periods so keep that in mind.

I swam D1 in college and have swam for >14 years, but I only grew about an inch after 18. I think swimming doesn't really help you grow taller by that much.

• +1
I would say ~1 inch? Not too sure. Mike Mew says that bones change under lower tension for longer periods rather than high tension for short periods so keep that in mind.

I swam D1 in college and have swam for >14 years, but I only grew about an inch after 18. I think swimming doesn't really help you grow taller by that much.
If I get 1 inch from swimming, and another inch from gymcelling by hyperthropy that would be enough. Even growing an inch is enough for me at this point. I am just not sure if i should invest in height increasing chemicals.

actually when I started swimming my frame became bigger very fast, like literally in a few weeks
I saw how my shoulders went from faggots shoulder to normal shoulders
What strokes did you use?

What strokes did you use?
Butterfly
Breaststroke (mainly this stroke since I like doing it the most)
Freestyle

I also try to integrate the Backstroke but I don't really like doing it tbh
also the speed of the results might be different since I started from really narrow shoulders

• +1
People who get frame gains from swimming have been swimming since they were children jfl.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and Deleted member 7725
None. Growth comes from gh release from exercises and spinal decompression which leads to height growth in turn growing your frame
.t competitive swimmer who swam for 11 years

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Ozishko
None. Growth comes from gh release from exercises and spinal decompression which leads to height growth in turn growing your frame
So whats important is I just go and put effort rather than what stroke I am doing? Sounds good enough.

So whats important is I just go and put effort rather than what stroke I am doing? Sounds good enough.
Maybe stroke would make like 0.1% difference but instead of worrying about that just spend more time in the water

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Ozishko

What about blasting HGH, swimming and gym exercises to put strain on shoulder/clavicles. Would frame expansion be possible? Im 20 btw

Maybe stroke would make like 0.1% difference but instead of worrying about that just spend more time in the water
Yea thanks man. Then I am gonna just start swimming and stop being a pussy.
Do you think I can grow 1-1.5 inches in height after 18? I am not sure about my growth plates. I am 6'1 right now and want to hit 6'2.5 or rope.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
Do you think I can grow 1-1.5 inches in height after 18? I am not sure about my growth plates. I am 6'1 right now and want to hit 6'2.5 or rope.
There's this guy called growtallerguru who apparently has clients who've grown legit ~2 inches in a year after 18 years old

Tbh your growth plates are most likely closed but you should check them at a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
What about blasting HGH, swimming and gym exercises to put strain on shoulder/clavicles. Would frame expansion be possible? Im 20 btw

If your plates are open then use hgh and AI

Have you considered that swimmers have wide frames, not because they swim.... but because they were born to have wide frames, therefore they swim.

If your plates are open then use hgh and AI

You think my frame would respon? As in bone growth? Clavicles close in early twenties so they still should be open

Apparently old sch bodybuilders like Arnold swore by pullovers to expand the ribcage

You think my frame would respon? As in bone growth? Clavicles close in early twenties so they still should be open
It’s a risk there’s a chance you’ll grow and there’s a chance you’ll waste your time
Although swimming is a good form of cardio

Swimming has saved my life I think

I have a above average frame even thought my father is a narrow shouldered cuck, and I think this is due to the fact that I was a swimmer on high school

Dont know if it works on grown ups tho

Swimming has saved my life I think

I have a above average frame even thought my father is a narrow shouldered cuck, and I think this is due to the fact that I was a swimmer on high school

Dont know if it works on grown ups tho

Only in highschool? How often and how long were you swimming? Lifefuel tbh

Only in highschool? How often and how long were you swimming? Lifefuel tbh
For 3 years, like 3 times a week plus some competitions on weekends

If youre young then start to swim right now, you'll probably get wide shoulders and ribcage, just look at swimmer's, they all have it