[GYMCELS] Need recommendations and advice to get a better frame

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Iron
Sup guys, Need help to train and get a better/wider frame overall, since mine one is framecel - average tier
(Have been like 2-3 weeks gymcelling, I turned 17 recently, 5'10ft also :lul: )
IMG 20240306 182435

IMG 20240306 182507
IMG 20240304 191628 edit 24029634964561

IMG 20240225 191230 edit 28336132096196

(All pics were taken with no pump and tried to get different angles and lightning)

Currently doing an upper/lower 4 day split, Would like to get training/nutrition advice and tips, My main focus is to get wider shoulders and back, since my frame is my biggest insecurity, I would also suggest help to get bigger arms/forearms, since mine ones look like twigs and are probably a result of being a giga-wristcel, I was also having this flared left ribcage problem that i have been fixing lately, In the 3rd pic my left rib is less protruded than in the other pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and N1666
Your frame is above average, I don't see what the problem is. Just stick to the gym and you'll have a good physique

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and Deleted member 51465
Sup guys, Need help to train and get a better/wider frame overall,
You can't make your frame bigger without roids and hgh. Muscle isn't frame and muscle can't compensate for frame.

Your frame is above average, I don't see what the problem is. Just stick to the gym and you'll have a good physique
I measured my shoulder circumference and it is like 116 - 120cm iirc, the only reason it looks wide its because my waist is 72cm measured after eating, Hips are like 76cm also

• +1
Reactions: N1666
above average frame focus on shoulders arms and lats. I would go on a bulk for the arms

You can't make your frame bigger without roids and hgh. Muscle isn't frame and muscle can't compensate for frame.
Muscle can compensate for frame but not enough if you’re narrow

do the framemaxxing guide in the BOTB if u want actual gains

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
I measured my shoulder circumference and it is like 116 - 120cm iirc, the only reason it looks wide its because my waist is 72cm measured after eating, Hips are like 76cm also
just grow your shoulders then lol they are small

Sup guys, Need help to train and get a better/wider frame overall, since mine one is framecel - average tier
(Have been like 2-3 weeks gymcelling, I turned 17 recently, 5'10ft also :lul: )View attachment 2786801
View attachment 2786804View attachment 2786805
View attachment 2786809
(All pics were taken with no pump and tried to get different angles and lightning)

Currently doing an upper/lower 4 day split, Would like to get training/nutrition advice and tips, My main focus is to get wider shoulders and back, since my frame is my biggest insecurity, I would also suggest help to get bigger arms/forearms, since mine ones look like twigs and are probably a result of being a giga-wristcel, I was also having this flared left ribcage problem that i have been fixing lately, In the 3rd pic my left rib is less protruded than in the other pics
I have flared ribs as well but training core helps

I have listened that clavicles grow even till late twenties or more, but is that statement true at all?, Would need studies and actual research to confirm it

I have flared ribs as well but training core helps
I saw a video of breathing exercises to fix the rib flare, and they worked inmediately lol, huge lifefuel since it made my waist smaller and my abs more symmetric

I have listened that clavicles grow even till late twenties or more, but is that statement true at all?, Would need studies and actual research to confirm it
they do till 25 but take this cycle if u really want to maximize clavicle growth
0377438A 06CA 40B1 9EF5 C05117E3C46C

• +1
Reactions: sayi and ChadOrDeath
I saw a video of breathing exercises to fix the rib flare, and they worked inmediately lol, huge lifefuel since it made my waist smaller and my abs more symmetric
placebo

they do till 25 but take this cycle if u really want to maximize clavicle growth
View attachment 2786854
Thanks, I have been reading and researching a lot about roids lately, probably gonna hop when i turn 24-25, get money to do clinical tests, bloodworks, etc, and have actual experience of training, Drostanolone + test cycle seems to be a good option rn

Height/framemaxxing is kinda cope it’s all genetics. If you inject test young you can actually change

IMG 0363
IMG 0364

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and sayi
Second pic looks comical lmao, nigga has to twist his shoulders to fit through a door
@androgenic

Attachments

• fc6566b701b44b0497259d1e5a2cd255.mp4
    3.2 MB
I’m injecting test and high at 14 for frame

hes only 6’2
Your 14 and injecting test? Holy shit. U better be using letrozole

video?