Need serious advice on how to lower inhibition

N

NitoRump

Bronze
This is literally the only thing holding me back. I know I am good looking enough to pretty much all women. Im 22, 6'2 great frame, dark full eyebrows, tanned skin and medium length dark hair. I have really good pheno with very high sex appeal and also live in Albania which makes me stand out even more, since my pheno is so different to everybody else, 99% of guys have the same hairstyles (buzzcut or a fade) and same style in general.
But my high inhibition is ruining all my chances, I get so many choosing signals but it's almost impossible for me to act upon them, I get in my head, I get anxious as shit, Im always analysing my environment and who is listening to what I am saying at any point of time I want to interact with a woman.
This comes from my high school experience I would believe, I was never ugly but had a very unsocial life, I had an unpolished hairstyle, had no style, wore clothes that made me look like a dork, and had a boring life in general, with women completely out of the picture.
I have plenty of friends now, no problem, more then I can hang out with anyways, but when it comes to women its like a different game completely.
I have missed out on so much pussy because of this. After transforming my looks to where I have, everyone expects you to be a complete player with women but you can't even have proper conversation with one.
I have worked 6 months as a sales agent for car rentals and have dealt with thousands of people from all over the world, so the problem is not general interactions but only with women I want to fuck.
This forum is fucking rough from what I have seen but it really feels like a great place for advice. I need serious advice to become low inhib, no alcohol and no drugs though. I cannot be drunk or high everyday of my life and I need a permanent change. I feel like this is the only thing holding me back from being a sex god

just stop being a bitch and caring what betas think of you jfl

• +1
Reactions: cadee
Just do based shit

• JFL
Reactions: cadee
idk dude, maybe realizing that women are just as vulnerable and nasty as you makes it easier. After hooking up with a few I no longer see them as goddesses

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, IndraBC and ThomasJefferson
Try or give up. No need to make a post waffling.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
Drugs like phenibut. Boomers just alcohol maxxed.
Don't try to "get over it", that's like trying to force yourself to get taller.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Ideally, what you want is to shrink your amygdala.

Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (read a book on it or something, just start some reading), Meditation (Mindfulness), intense cardio & exposure therapy. That's about it.

Also journaling for self-introspection & to better remember your progress.

The whole "I get in my head, I get anxious as shit, etc..." happens for a reason. There are some things that flip in a switch in you that make you feel that way // put you in that state of mind. Could be things that happen in the moment, could be certain thought patterns, could be that some days where something specific happens you're more likely to get anxious. Gotta write shit down, better recognize what's fucking w/ you.

As for your progress, personally some days I feel top of the line and I'm a lot less anxious. Other days I'm just retarded. Some days after enough socializing I realize who gives a fuck what people think. That mentality sticks for a while, but afterwards it leaves. The only way I can really remember my thought process & state of mind is if in the moment I write shit down. Next time I re-read it, it's like a vietnam flashback and it's just helpful in general.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and zura
Ideally, what you want is to shrink your amygdala.

Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (read a book on it or something, just start some reading), Meditation (Mindfulness), intense cardio & exposure therapy. That's about it.

Also journaling for self-introspection & to better remember your progress.

The whole "I get in my head, I get anxious as shit, etc..." happens for a reason. There are some things that flip in a switch in you that make you feel that way // put you in that state of mind. Could be things that happen in the moment, could be certain thought patterns, could be that some days where something specific happens you're more likely to get anxious. Gotta write shit down, better recognize what's fucking w/ you.

As for your progress, personally some days I feel top of the line and I'm a lot less anxious. Other days I'm just retarded. Some days after enough socializing I realize who gives a fuck what people think. That mentality sticks for a while, but afterwards it leaves. The only way I can really remember my thought process & state of mind is if in the moment I write shit down. Next time I re-read it, it's like a vietnam flashback and it's just helpful in general.
can you elaborate more on intense cardio and how it helps with lowering inhib?

Eat McDonald’s

can you elaborate more on intense cardio and how it helps with lowering inhib?
Remember those times when you had some urgent/stressful task, and your mind was just laser-focused on getting it done? Cardio is pretty much exactly like that. Just like how meditation sharpens your focus outwardly, doing cardio puts you in a zone where all you care about is finishing that workout. Unlike meditation however, it'll hit you instantly & last throughout the entire day (your brain will be releasing endorphins).

The way I see it, I put my body/mind through an intense experience and it just resets me for the day. I also train PPL 6x a week, and it's just not the same in comparison to cardio.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Remember those times when you had some urgent/stressful task, and your mind was just laser-focused on getting it done? Cardio is pretty much exactly like that. Just like how meditation sharpens your focus outwardly, doing cardio puts you in a zone where all you care about is finishing that workout. Unlike meditation however, it'll hit you instantly & last throughout the entire day (your brain will be releasing endorphins).

The way I see it, I put my body/mind through an intense experience and it just resets me for the day. I also train PPL 6x a week, and it's just not the same in comparison to cardio.
I understand it now. Thank you for the explanation. But this is unrelated to inhibition but won't participating in high intensity cardio while doing PPL increase your cortisol? Cortisol is something we want to avoid isn't it?

This is literally the only thing holding me back. I know I am good looking enough to pretty much all women. Im 22, 6'2 great frame, dark full eyebrows, tanned skin and medium length dark hair. I have really good pheno with very high sex appeal and also live in Albania which makes me stand out even more, since my pheno is so different to everybody else, 99% of guys have the same hairstyles (buzzcut or a fade) and same style in general.
But my high inhibition is ruining all my chances, I get so many choosing signals but it's almost impossible for me to act upon them, I get in my head, I get anxious as shit, Im always analysing my environment and who is listening to what I am saying at any point of time I want to interact with a woman.
This comes from my high school experience I would believe, I was never ugly but had a very unsocial life, I had an unpolished hairstyle, had no style, wore clothes that made me look like a dork, and had a boring life in general, with women completely out of the picture.
I have plenty of friends now, no problem, more then I can hang out with anyways, but when it comes to women its like a different game completely.
I have missed out on so much pussy because of this. After transforming my looks to where I have, everyone expects you to be a complete player with women but you can't even have proper conversation with one.
I have worked 6 months as a sales agent for car rentals and have dealt with thousands of people from all over the world, so the problem is not general interactions but only with women I want to fuck.
This forum is fucking rough from what I have seen but it really feels like a great place for advice. I need serious advice to become low inhib, no alcohol and no drugs though. I cannot be drunk or high everyday of my life and I need a permanent change. I feel like this is the only thing holding me back from being a sex god
One thing that works for me in my rare moments of inhibition is to just put yourself into motion

For example if you want to approach a girl but think too much about it, just force yourself to walk towards her and keep doing it until it’s too late to stop

• +1
Reactions: czero23
I understand it now. Thank you for the explanation. But this is unrelated to inhibition but won't participating in high intensity cardio while doing PPL increase your cortisol? Cortisol is something we want to avoid isn't it?
Almost every single exercise (with a few exceptions such as low-intensity walking & stretching) increases your cortisol. It's a natural respondent to ensure that your working muscles are getting oxygen & nutrients, that your organs function, etc. Raised cortisol is a hormone in exercise that naturally works in with natural body mechanisms to complete exercise. As long as you just make sure you're properly recovering & aren't pushing yourself way too hard (for both cardio & PPL), you should be good to go.

At the end of the day, even if there were any sort of negative consequences, who cares? Being high-inhib fucking sucks ass. If data were to reveal that cardio raises cortisol by 3000% , I'd still be doing cardio,

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Almost every single exercise (with a few exceptions such as low-intensity walking & stretching) increases your cortisol. It's a natural respondent to ensure that your working muscles are getting oxygen & nutrients, that your organs function, etc. Raised cortisol is a hormone in exercise that naturally works in with natural body mechanisms to complete exercise. As long as you just make sure you're properly recovering & aren't pushing yourself way too hard (for both cardio & PPL), you should be good to go.

At the end of the day, even if there were any sort of negative consequences, who cares? Being high-inhib fucking sucks ass. If data were to reveal that cardio raises cortisol by 3000% , I'd still be doing cardio,
Right, understood. The most important thing is rest and recovery. Thank you for explaning, broski.

• +1
Reactions: czero23
Just have ADHD and be brain rotted theory