A reminder on the frame pill (GYMCELS GTFIH)

Sodoku

Sodoku

Bronze
@IAMNOTANINCEL often says the truth about frame: it's law. You might say water but there's confusion around frame

It's not about your shoulder to waist ratio nor is it about clavicle lengthening.

It's simple. Can your bones support the muscle you're putting on? How wide are you? Is your bone structure made for you to get wider? There was this blackpill meme of two x-ray skeletons, differing in the size of their frame. It was funny but there's truth to it.

A good frame can make up for a lacking face. You need to be model-tier to make up for a horrible frame. The user is now deleted but they summarised this perfectly:

If your face is not doing all the work then it must be the PROPORTIONS/BODY/RATIOS that create appeal as an aside.
But if you don't have the proportions? Jesus, I don't know. There's nothing you can legitimately do. Hitting the gym does not make your frame wider. Even worse, having rounded clavicles (which is often a symptom of a narrow frame) means that developing them can often result in shoulders that expand in an "0" shape rather than the "O" you're looking for.

This is the worst part. If you have a narrow frame, the neck pill does not work. This is a theory of mine but you cannot develop the neck if it simply isn't wide enough for it to be developed. Think about it, if the neck is attached to the traps which itself is narrow, surely then there is no room for it to grow?

As far as I know, roiding does not change your bone structure. I have seen narrow people who have years in the gym use steroids but their frame hasn't changed at all. In fact, they look slightly ridiculous with all that muscle attached to them if their bone structure does not support it. It just looks like balloons attached to them.

Phil Heath just looked disgusting to look at

If you do not have the frame, have the face. If you don't have the face, then height is your last resort. Ngl it's such a brutal blackpill that it's stopped me in my tracks. No solutions for this one imo. How to tell? Check your head size to body ratio. Is your head significantly bigger than your body? If you have to say, "damn, my head is massive," - over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, KhatcodaiA3, mogstars and 19 others
My favourite tiktok video

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and gonion wanter
@IAMNOTANINCEL often says the truth about frame: it's law. You might say water but there's confusion around frame

It's not about your shoulder to waist ratio nor is it about clavicle lengthening.

It's simple. Can your bones support the muscle you're putting on? How wide are you? Is your bone structure made for you to get wider? There was this blackpill meme of two x-ray skeletons, differing in the size of their frame. It was funny but there's truth to it.

View attachment 2662226

A good frame can make up for a lacking face. You need to be model-tier to make up for a horrible frame. The user is now deleted but they summarised this perfectly:

If your face is not doing all the work then it must be the PROPORTIONS/BODY/RATIOS that create appeal as an aside.
But if you don't have the proportions? Jesus, I don't know. There's nothing you can legitimately do. Hitting the gym does not make your frame wider. Even worse, having rounded clavicles (which is often a symptom of a narrow frame) means that developing them can often result in shoulders that expand in an "0" shape rather than the "O" you're looking for.

This is the worst part. If you have a narrow frame, the neck pill does not work. This is a theory of mine but you cannot develop the neck if it simply isn't wide enough for it to be developed. Think about it, if the neck is attached to the traps which itself is narrow, surely then there is no room for it to grow?

View attachment 2662224

As far as I know, roiding does not change your bone structure. I have seen narrow people who have years in the gym use steroids but their frame hasn't changed at all. In fact, they look slightly ridiculous with all that muscle attached to them if their bone structure does not support it. It just looks like balloons attached to them.

View attachment 2662246

If you do not have the frame, have the face. If you don't have the face, then height is your last resort. Ngl it's such a brutal blackpill that it's stopped me in my tracks. No solutions for this one imo. How to tell? Check your head size to body ratio. Is your head significantly bigger than your body? If you have to say, "damn, my head is massive," - over.
only femboymaxxing at this point

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander
3806828 3747461 IMG 4858

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, sportsmogger, Mewton and 4 others
No solutions for this one imo
apparently clavicle lengthening which you mentioned is, but people say it's risky even compared to LL, I think Dr. Paley refuses to do it cause he thinks it's too dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549
Jesus.

The picture of the guy with glasses is exactly what I mean. BRUTAL. He's on roids but he looks so ridiculous
He would look better if just fat

Jesus.

The picture of the guy with glasses is exactly what I mean. BRUTAL. He's on roids but he looks so ridiculous
yeah they actually look worse with the muscles. But keep in mind these are rare bottom-tier genetics, the average guy won't look like this if he gymmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, KhatcodaiA3, Mewton and 4 others
yeah they actually look worse with the muscles. But keep in mind these are rare bottom-tier genetics, the average guy won't look like this if he gymmaxxes.

I agree and I would be the last person to say that going to the gym is a cope which I think @IAMNOTANINCEL argues

But it's not as rare as you think - I saw three posts in the last 2 days with the same exact frame and large head. That sparked the inspo for my post. Someone even commented "brutal head to body size ratio" JFL

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, bleachmaxxer69, Emanuel and 2 others

Rare?

There is no horrible frame. Horrible frame is being 5'5. A 130 lbs 6ft Chad just needs to go to gym. You dont understand that something that would Make someone weak as fuck is something to The Caliber of cerebral palsy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and rubberduck
this is why gym is cope, height + frame + leanness is all that matters, as far as the body goes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, reeceJen, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
if you have naturally a large frame you dont need to hit the gym pure ropefuel ive seen this type of niggas in real life

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, based_pakichad421, greywind and 4 others
There is no horrible frame. Horrible frame is being 5'5. A 130 lbs 6ft Chad just needs to go to gym. You dont understand that something that would Make someone weak as fuck is something to The Caliber of cerebral palsy.

Jfc you won’t ever be a Chad so I don’t know why you’re bringing up a .1% case

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, aleksander and kanderior

View attachment 2662226

View attachment 2662224

View attachment 2662246

aint no way this real

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Ryldoo IS COPING, aleksander and 1 other person
Jfc you won’t ever be a Chad so I don’t know why you’re bringing up a .1% case
I Have no idea what youre talking about. The framepill is an absolute joke because its essentially just heightpill. If you Are 5'6 you Will always Look small compared to other men. If you Are average Height then you can get a really good physique naked while Lean. You Will never Look Big clothed while Lean unless you tailor clothes exactly to your fit. Just accept what it is

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
No some roids can help ur frame. I mean JFL it legit changes hormones and there’s been claims of it helping the scapula BUT THEY USUALLY DO IT LIKE before the age of 21.

Right like at least before your bones are old or I guess stop growing.

@MaestheticMaso can u confirm?

Lol if you think a 15 bideltoid muhhh 6ft “chad” won’t get disrespected or treated like shit irl due to his narrow shoulders.

Also being skinny doesn’t mean u have a shit frame. You do realize the frame is bone right

Great observation.

i still think that if you have good insertions even with short clavicule or weak bones you can still pull it off

• +1
Reactions: Zukiteru, SomaliMax and Oxygen
i still think that if you have good insertions even with short clavicule or weak bones you can still pull it off
Shirtless, yeah. If you have  somewhat narrow clavicles and a small waist with good lats and muscle insertions you can still have a decent physique. The moment you put a shirt on you just look like a twink tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and aleksander
I Have no idea what youre talking about. The framepill is an absolute joke because its essentially just heightpill. If you Are 5'6 you Will always Look small compared to other men. If you Are average Height then you can get a really good physique naked while Lean. You Will never Look Big clothed while Lean unless you tailor clothes exactly to your fit. Just accept what it is
there's plenty of tall framelets that look less imposing as a result

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, It'snotover, Navnith and 1 other person
Lol if you think a 15 bideltoid muhhh 6ft “chad” won’t get disrespected or treated like shit irl due to his narrow shoulders.

Also being skinny doesn’t mean u have a shit frame. You do realize the frame is bone right
Sigh I feel Bad For your iq. Cant believe I Even Bother to reply to a retard like you.

15" bidelt Chads dont exist. No full Grown adult Male is that thin. Or If you really think They exist, show me a picture. You know a picture with a measurement tape and their shoulders. For example The pictures with The surfer dude and The nerd in Black hoodie is just taken from a Bad angle. Their bidelt difference is probably around 2 inches.

there's plenty of tall framelets that look less imposing as a result
He’s fucking retarded lol no point replying. Plus I literally said you’d need to be an actual model to make up for it

No some roids can help ur frame. I mean JFL it legit changes hormones and there’s been claims of it helping the scapula BUT THEY USUALLY DO IT LIKE before the age of 21.

Right like at least before your bones are old or I guess stop growing.

@MaestheticMaso can u confirm?

Interested on this. AFAIK @MaestheticMaso and I said this might be down to a developmental issue and perhaps taking test might improve things, even beyond the age of 21. We'll see what he thinks

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and ElTruecel
@ElTruecel thread if you're interested in what's been discussed before

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Shirtless, yeah. If you have  somewhat narrow clavicles and a small waist with good lats and muscle insertions you can still have a decent physique. The moment you put a shirt on you just look like a twink tho
most natties look like twinks anyways inside shirts lmao

• JFL

Agreed. Insertions is different from frame but you're right in saying you can have a narrow frame with good insertions. You would need everything else going for you: low lats, okay clavicles, a good chest insertion etc

• +1
Sigh I feel Bad For your iq. Cant believe I Even Bother to reply to a retard like you.

15" bidelt Chads dont exist. No full Grown adult Male is that thin. Or If you really think They exist, show me a picture. You know a picture with a measurement tape and their shoulders. For example The pictures with The surfer dude and The nerd in Black hoodie is just taken from a Bad angle. Their bidelt difference is probably around 2 inches.
A4A70C4D 6997 43FC BD58 14673956F1E2

BRUUUUUUUTAL. Now imagine if that was someone who had a normal face, jfc

Also I don't believe that natty gymmaxing is a cope like that other post suggested. I actually think it's so dumb for someone to be on SARMS or roids without even training, it's just nuts. You'll benefit from going to the gym, you'll look better than you did when you were rotting so you may as well do it.

• +1
Reactions: mitereew, ElTruecel and Gerardwayfan
Is 20 inch untrained at 30% bf 190cm good or nah?

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku
Agreed. Insertions is different from frame but you're right in saying you can have a narrow frame with good insertions. You would need everything else going for you: low lats, okay clavicles, a good chest insertion etc
I think i do have narrow clavicles but I have decent insertions too. Im at my 3rd year in the gym and starting to see some good results. That's also because i have had a clavicular joint injury (perhaps cos they are incel tier) and didnt train chest and shoulder for one year

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
How do I measure how wide I am? How many inches is considered wide
@Sodoku

I think i do have narrow clavicles but I have decent insertions too. Im at my 3rd year in the gym and starting to see some good results. That's also because i have had a clavicular joint injury (perhaps cos they are incel tier) and didnt train chest and shoulder for one year

Narrow clavicles themselves isn't the end.

You honestly think thats 15" inches? Is that your final answer?
No that wasn’t my claim that it was 15 inches. My claim is that it’s a fucking dogshit frame on a good face.
that's not even 15 inches and that's a decent frame. Looks to be around 18.5 - 20 inches which is above average
No ofc it isn’t but his frame is legit dogshit

No that wasn’t my claim that it was 15 inches. My claim is that it’s a fucking dogshit frame on a good face.

His frame is decent, especially considering that is he 6'4, your tripping bro
a dogshit frame is a frame (when wearing a shirt) it just looks like your head is popping out the collar and you have no shoulders, his frame is above average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, klamus and ElTruecel

Thats above average frame. Easily +1 SD. Like 6'1 is above average Height. Are you saying that above average is Bad? Youre The most delusional poster here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Sodoku and ElTruecel
@MaestheticMaso Interested in hearing your thoughts on whether there's a solution to this. Do you believe roids can improve one's frame? So far anecdotal evidence is saying no...

if you have naturally a large frame you dont need to hit the gym pure ropefuel ive seen this type of niggas in real life
Doesnt exist. You dont have shoulder mass without exercise

@MaestheticMaso Interested in hearing your thoughts on whether there's a solution to this. Do you believe roids can improve one's frame? So far anecdotal evidence is saying no...
I think having a wide, straight or slightly curved clavicle is key for building an aesthetic body and in this case building up your delts and back would really improve your frame. Look at Loox, Laid, Skywalker ect. If you have shit clavicles, you can manage if you have a wide scapula. Like the rock.

Joint size matters a lot NATURALLY as it caps your muscle limit and basically determines your starting point. However when you roid, it doesn’t matter too much. Look at guys like Zyzz, Skywalker ect. They had tiny wrists but managed to get big arms and then get a good contrast from their small joints.

I think having a wide, straight or slightly curved clavicle is key for building an aesthetic body and in this case building up your delts and back would really improve your frame. Look at Loox, Laid, Skywalker ect. If you have shit clavicles, you can manage if you have a wide scapula. Like the rock.

Joint size matters a lot NATURALLY as it caps your muscle limit and basically determines your starting point. However when you roid, it doesn’t matter too much. Look at guys like Zyzz, Skywalker ect. They had tiny wrists but managed to get big arms and then get a good contrast from their small joints.
and your neck size is partially determined by your mastoid process. I’ve seen wide people with pencil necks and narrow people with thick necks. There’s a lot of things you need to get right tbh

Idk about that;

Vs
2A8A5EBF 75E4 414B 9BB6 73F8B225AC5F

• Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING

This guy carried hard by proportions