A reminder on the frame pill (GYMCELS GTFIH)

Bare in mind that tyler is a bonafide gymcelled tryhard that does boxing as well, it's insane how some niggas are just born with a normie persona even though they were handed a silver spoon.

In mogger news: Charlton Heston, Tyler Maher's smarter genetically superior distant uncle
Images   2024 01 09T025245181

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
How did ur wrists grow ?
Not sure, but between those photos;
- 4 years
- 5-6 months of 500mg test e
- 1 year of 150mg test e
- cycles of IGF DES and LR3
- MK677
- AI
- S4, LGD

Probably more, but my bideltoid had grown from 18” in that, to 21.5” now.
My waist has also shrunk a heap, I’m completely unaware as to how, other than being slightly leaner, but not “lean”, I’m leaner right now than I was in that second photo, which was I think 3-4 months ago.

- 4 years
- 1 year of 150mg test e
- MK677
- AI
- S4, LGD

My waist has also shrunk a heap, I’m completely unaware as to how, other than being slightly leaner, but not “lean”, I’m leaner right now than I was in that second photo, which was I think 3-4 months ago.
Why not add 19-Nors or DHT derivatives ?

Why not add 19-Nors or DHT derivatives ?
I like having my thick, dense hair, and I’m a looksmaxxer, so I don’t want looksminning compounds that will make me too big for my specific “look”.

• +1
Shirtless, yeah. If you have  somewhat narrow clavicles and a small waist with good lats and muscle insertions you can still have a decent physique. The moment you put a shirt on you just look like a twink tho
Anabolic steroids are anabolic to bone tissue as well. But since men who abuse steroid in their late teens, well after they have hit their growth spur, don't grow taller as a result. I think it is safe to assume that anabolics won't increase the length of bone, but simply their girth/density.

@IAMNOTANINCEL often says the truth about frame: it's law. You might say water but there's confusion around frame

It's not about your shoulder to waist ratio nor is it about clavicle lengthening.

It's simple. Can your bones support the muscle you're putting on? How wide are you? Is your bone structure made for you to get wider? There was this blackpill meme of two x-ray skeletons, differing in the size of their frame. It was funny but there's truth to it.

View attachment 2662226

A good frame can make up for a lacking face. You need to be model-tier to make up for a horrible frame. The user is now deleted but they summarised this perfectly:

If your face is not doing all the work then it must be the PROPORTIONS/BODY/RATIOS that create appeal as an aside.
But if you don't have the proportions? Jesus, I don't know. There's nothing you can legitimately do. Hitting the gym does not make your frame wider. Even worse, having rounded clavicles (which is often a symptom of a narrow frame) means that developing them can often result in shoulders that expand in an "0" shape rather than the "O" you're looking for.

This is the worst part. If you have a narrow frame, the neck pill does not work. This is a theory of mine but you cannot develop the neck if it simply isn't wide enough for it to be developed. Think about it, if the neck is attached to the traps which itself is narrow, surely then there is no room for it to grow?

View attachment 2662224

As far as I know, roiding does not change your bone structure. I have seen narrow people who have years in the gym use steroids but their frame hasn't changed at all. In fact, they look slightly ridiculous with all that muscle attached to them if their bone structure does not support it. It just looks like balloons attached to them.

View attachment 2662246

If you do not have the frame, have the face. If you don't have the face, then height is your last resort. Ngl it's such a brutal blackpill that it's stopped me in my tracks. No solutions for this one imo. How to tell? Check your head size to body ratio. Is your head significantly bigger than your body? If you have to say, "damn, my head is massive," - over.
Retarded. Zyzz had a narrow frame yet looked aesthetic.

- 4 years
- 1 year of 150mg test e
- MK677
- AI
- S4, LGD

How was s4 and LGD?

Shirtless, yeah. If you have  somewhat narrow clavicles and a small waist with good lats and muscle insertions you can still have a decent physique. The moment you put a shirt on you just look like a twink tho
Literally me to the T. Narrow clavicles, but a super narrow waist that gives me a sick v taper. Nobody gives a fuck tho because i don't walk around with my shirt off, all they see is my subhuman shoulder width

I Have no idea what youre talking about. The framepill is an absolute joke because its essentially just heightpill. If you Are 5'6 you Will always Look small compared to other men. If you Are average Height then you can get a really good physique naked while Lean. You Will never Look Big clothed while Lean unless you tailor clothes exactly to your fit. Just accept what it is
Cope. Height != frame. The taller u are, the narrower your frame usually will be. Obviously it’s ideal to be tall with good clavicals but I rather be average height with mogger clavicals than tall and narrow. Short and narrow is a death sentence

Attachments

• IMG_3058.png
    IMG_3058.png
    468.9 KB · Views: 0
i still think that if you have good insertions even with short clavicule or weak bones you can still pull it off
100%. Look at Austin Dunham, narrow clavicals but 3d shoulder insertions and he looks good

• JFL
Cope. Height != frame. The taller u are, the narrower your frame usually will be. Obviously it’s ideal to be tall with good clavicals but I rather be average height with mogger clavicals than tall and narrow. Short and narrow is a death sentence
Nope, this is false. Taller people automatically have wider clavicles, scapulas and ribcages. They may have wider hips, but in clothes a 6'3 trained guy will always be wider than a 5'8 guy. All swimmers are wide and tall, the most aesthetic influencers ( Laid, Zyzz, Skywalker ect) are tall.

Height is very important in terms of physique appeal. No one would care how wide your clavicles or good your insertions are at 5'5.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, HTN_Mentalcel, ManzareK and 2 others
@IAMNOTANINCEL often says the truth about frame: it's law. You might say water but there's confusion around frame

It's not about your shoulder to waist ratio nor is it about clavicle lengthening.

It's simple. Can your bones support the muscle you're putting on? How wide are you? Is your bone structure made for you to get wider? There was this blackpill meme of two x-ray skeletons, differing in the size of their frame. It was funny but there's truth to it.

View attachment 2662226

A good frame can make up for a lacking face. You need to be model-tier to make up for a horrible frame. The user is now deleted but they summarised this perfectly:

If your face is not doing all the work then it must be the PROPORTIONS/BODY/RATIOS that create appeal as an aside.
But if you don't have the proportions? Jesus, I don't know. There's nothing you can legitimately do. Hitting the gym does not make your frame wider. Even worse, having rounded clavicles (which is often a symptom of a narrow frame) means that developing them can often result in shoulders that expand in an "0" shape rather than the "O" you're looking for.

This is the worst part. If you have a narrow frame, the neck pill does not work. This is a theory of mine but you cannot develop the neck if it simply isn't wide enough for it to be developed. Think about it, if the neck is attached to the traps which itself is narrow, surely then there is no room for it to grow?

View attachment 2662224

As far as I know, roiding does not change your bone structure. I have seen narrow people who have years in the gym use steroids but their frame hasn't changed at all. In fact, they look slightly ridiculous with all that muscle attached to them if their bone structure does not support it. It just looks like balloons attached to them.

View attachment 2662246

If you do not have the frame, have the face. If you don't have the face, then height is your last resort. Ngl it's such a brutal blackpill that it's stopped me in my tracks. No solutions for this one imo. How to tell? Check your head size to body ratio. Is your head significantly bigger than your body? If you have to say, "damn, my head is massive," - over.
Only way is almost only train shoulders and legs to make max classic look like v shape maxx

Nope, this is false. Taller people automatically have wider clavicles, scapulas and ribcages. They may have wider hips, but in clothes a 6'3 trained guy will always be wider than a 5'8 guy. All swimmers are wide and tall, the most aesthetic influencers ( Laid, Zyzz, Skywalker ect) are tall.

Height is very important in terms of physique appeal. No one would care how wide your clavicles or good your insertions are at 5'5.
Lies, that isn’t the norm. Taller people usually are more narrower on average, they are bigger vertically but not horizontally.

Lies, that isn’t the norm. Taller people usually are more narrower on average, they are bigger vertically but not horizontally.
For example, bideltoid breadth (the maximum horizontal distance between the lateral margins of the upper arms on the deltoid muscles – see diagram below) can be predicted from the combination of height and BMI (specifically, linear regression on height and BMI predicts 72% of the variance in bideltoid breadth).

Bideltiod breadth is positively correlated with height and is partly responsible for the variance between individuals.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Ideal frame
Spiderman Miguel GIF

I Have no idea what youre talking about. The framepill is an absolute joke because its essentially just heightpill. If you Are 5'6 you Will always Look small compared to other men. If you Are average Height then you can get a really good physique naked while Lean. You Will never Look Big clothed while Lean unless you tailor clothes exactly to your fit. Just accept what it is
3713426 IMG 4075

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69

View attachment 2662226

View attachment 2662224

View attachment 2662246

If you do not have the frame, have the face. If you don't have the face, then height is your last resort. Ngl it's such a brutal blackpill that it's stopped me in my tracks. No solutions for this one imo. How to tell? Check your head size to body ratio. Is your head significantly bigger than your body? If you have to say, "damn, my head is massive," - over
I have wide ribcage but my head looks big cuz of long ass neck

You are all retards. The only thing that matters is chest and upper ribcage width and then shoulders(which you can grow in gym). But what gives the V frame is purely chest width, not the shoulders. If you only have big shoulder but shit upper ribcage then you will look like a roided framecel
this guy has average clavicles
this is narrow:

brutal

In this case the dude has good proportions he literally only need to grow his shoulders. His chest width proportions to his hip is above average alrearady look at him when raise his arms.
That's exactly what I'm talking about.

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing and polishcel
Lol if you think a 15 bideltoid muhhh 6ft “chad” won’t get disrespected or treated like shit irl due to his narrow shoulders.

Also being skinny doesn’t mean u have a shit frame. You do realize the frame is bone right
Treated like shit only by men since frame its male gaze
Meanwhile foids will still have sex with him

Treated like shit only by men since frame its male gaze
Meanwhile foids will still have sex with him
Cope imagine having a girlfriend and then getting bitched in front of her. The only way to make that up other than roid/gym maxxing is weapon maxxing

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Cope imagine having a girlfriend and then getting bitched in front of her. The only way to make that up other than roid/gym maxxing is weapon maxxing
Average+ height and gymaxxed is enough to fend most people off. Manlets get the shit end of the stick not just for women but also getting into fights.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 51465
Average+ height and gymaxxed is enough to fend most people off. Manlets get the shit end of the stick not just for women but also getting into fights.
Well in terms of gymaxxed it depends on frame as well

Well in terms of gymaxxed it depends on frame as well
Average or below average is fine but Framecels will suffer, it's probably best to rood at that point. Your frame stops growing at 30, blasting hgh under 25 is an option for frame growth, you just risk growing a Jewish nose 😢.

• +1
In the slums of Detroit maybe , otherwise such outcome is weird to happen

In the slums of Detroit maybe , otherwise such outcome is weird to happen
What if she is good friends with another man. Would you ltr her or just fuck and dip if you had the chance. I don’t want to deal with an orbiter

What if she has good friends with another man. Would you ltr her or just fuck and dip if you had the chance. I don’t want to deal with an orbiter
Most niggas who befriend foids are gay

• +1
What if she has a big brother who wants to intimidate you
That's tough shit, as a framecel i dont know how i would fight back.

Wish i had Diego pena's frame and strength

• +1
That's tough shit, as a framecel i dont know how i would fight back.

Wish i had Diego pena's frame and strength
Would you allow your gf to wear slutty clothing if you ascended with a foid ltr

Would you allow your gf to wear slutty clothing if you ascended with a foid ltr
Wdym by slutty? For muslims slutty is a dress that shows her ankles

Wdym by slutty? For muslims slutty is a dress that shows her ankles
If she’s wearing a crop top and showing off her body.

If she’s wearing a crop top and showing off her body.
I like my bitches plain without tits and ass so yeah i would allow it

• +1
Based

I wouldn’t because most foids with that thin build have top tier Stacy/stacylite/HTB faces with that
Fuck you mean based:feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69

View attachment 2662226

View attachment 2662224

View attachment 2662246

is a 20 inch bideltoid acceptable for someone over 6'0?

is a 20 inch bideltoid acceptable for someone over 6'0?
Over 6’0 doesn’t tell much. 20 inch bideltoid untrained is far from over tier. I also disagree with some of the things said in my post - I think you can effectively fraud your frame well with the right training and stack. Uphill battle tho

Over 6’0 doesn’t tell much. 20 inch bideltoid untrained is far from over tier. I also disagree with some of the things said in my post - I think you can effectively fraud your frame well with the right training and stack. Uphill battle tho
what would be ideal for 6'2?