Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
Bluepilled cucks will buy gifts from me for their ltb girlfriends

brain GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hueless, 5.5psl, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
you make money from selling drop shipping courses not actually doing drop shipping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, buflek, spark and 6 others
also im whiter than you. you racist punk.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
i dont even know what dropshipping is

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
They say dropshipping is dead tho

how can selling someting die? might be harder due to competition
It’s working for you because you’re in turkey other countries where people already know about dropshipping and/or have shipping problems it’s dead

It’s working for you because you’re in turkey other countries where people already know about dropshipping and/or have shipping problems it’s dead
turks know it as well all the ads i see on tiktok are turkish dropshipping sites

• +1
Reactions: toshiya
turks know it as well all the ads i see on tiktok are turkish dropshipping sites
They may know it but there are not people exposing it like in the west

They may know it but there are not people exposing it like in the west
we have a few gurus rn but definitely not that bad you might be right i will try it in us as well

how can selling someting die? might be harder due to competition
the problem is why would they buy something 2x more expensive and trust amateur shops ?

people now only trust big certified shops or websites like amazon , aliexpress , ebay etc...

the problem is why would they buy something 2x more expensive and trust amateur shops ?

people now only trust big certified shops or websites like amazon , aliexpress , ebay etc...
you target people who get hyped easily. they see the product and buy it without thinking since theyre normies

• +1
Reactions: chigoha

That's why you need lots of followers on Tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and chigoha
you target people who get hyped easily. they see the product and buy it without thinking since theyre normies
That's why you need lots of followers on Tiktok
a good idea would be to get some high-trust prettyboy to advertise or speak about your product

JFL at those who pay 50k$ for ads with minimal results while you can literally spend 1k$ smartly and get better results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 23554