Best way to Ascend 1 PSL in 1 minute

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
Get a buzzcut, buzzcuts are masculine and girls LOVE masculine guys, girls know you are an honest guy because you aren't having to fraud with hair and girls love honest guys, but it also gives you badboy halo especially if you have eyebrow slit with that, it goes really well with muscle and girls love it

@GamerCel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Constantin Denis, rand anon and 10 others
some users are so retarded i wonder why they are still alive to their adulthood.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 17244, rand anon and 2 others
bro is setting us up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, rand anon, copefuel and 3 others
There will be a greycel out there who does this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, sergiu, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
Get a buzzcut, buzzcuts are masculine and girls LOVE masculine guys, girls know you are an honest guy because you aren't having to fraud with hair and girls love honest guys, but it also gives you badboy halo especially if you have eyebrow slit with that, it goes really well with muscle and girls love it

@GamerCel
valid tbh i have a mid hairline and i'm still planning to get one since it can clear up your skin and improve your hair in the long run if its damaged, and let you try out a shit ton of diff styles as you grow it out (if you decide to). plus i'm sick of long hair ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust

@GamerCel
People will think your trolling but it's pretty true especially when you're dating girls that are 21+ range. Obviously this will work only if you have a decent hairline and not a huge forehead. Seen a lot of girls on tiktok thirst over guys with buzz cut and blue or green eyes. This works for blonde guys surprisingly well too

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and forevermirin
People will think your trolling but it's pretty true especially when you're dating girls that are 21+ range. Obviously this will work only if you have a decent hairline and not a huge forehead. Seen a lot of girls on tiktok thirst over guys with buzz cut and blue or green eyes. This works for blonde guys surprisingly well too
jfl at the jfl copers this is actually good advice but will get slept on by the volcels on here

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GamerCel and LowTrust
1405021-500w.jpg

it worked ty OP

• Love it
Im getting more stares than ever after growing my fringe

yes OP is right i actually rated various times between 1-2psl but after buzzcut and a eyebrow cut i ascended to 6psl all the jbs cold approach me when im in the streets and suck me off in public

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, GamerCel and LowTrust
Bonesmashing helps too !
Make sure to hit your forehead hard af with a hammer to grow your brow ridge

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 27066, rand anon and 4 others
some users are so retarded i wonder why they are still alive to their adulthood.
It is because they never leave their basement.

Fewer chances to die a stupid death for a stupid reason, like touching a high voltage cable :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, mortis and LowTrust
@DarkTetrad

• Love it

@GamerCel
threads like that should be bannable

• Ugh..
Buzz cuts take longer than 1 minute. And more like descend by 1PSL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and SoundnVision
thats kinda true depends on the country

• +1
Done...now what?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and LowTrust
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: inceI, It'snotover and 5.5psl
You’re trolling.
He's serious
Try shaving them off you will get to know yourself !!
Eyebrows literally make you look soy af and shouldn't be there at all for a man
Eyebrowshaving imo is one of the best looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, It'snotover, GamerCel and 2 others
ops_Joel-900x875.jpg
buzzcut maxxed darktriad asian
ok but why tf did this article use a deformed asian lmao

ops_Joel-900x875.jpg
buzzcut maxxed darktriad asian
ok but why tf did this article use a deformed asian lmao

Genius idea, please everyone get a buzz cut and maintain it for life

• +1
True, I got a buzz cut and ascended 1psl.

• Woah