BEST way to grow thicker/longer eyelashes without fucking collagen + fat pads??

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
eyelashes are one of the best pretty boy maxes OAT

Tried castor oil for a lil while but seemed like cope to me

I just use vaseline on my eyelashes. ive been doing it for months and they've gotten longer and thicker

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Collagen is the biggest cope. You either have it or not; there is literally no point in focusing too much on it since you are going to lose it anyway. In addition to this, unless you smoke 30 cigarettes everyday, you are not going to nuke collagen too much. Latisse or Monix are your friends.

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin
there is literally no point in focusing too much on it since you are going to lose it anyway.
might as well stop looksmaxxing because were all gonna look like shit one day :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: FBl
btw op no proof any of the hair growing drugs destroy collagen/fat pads

• +1
might as well stop looksmaxxing because were all gonna look like shit one day :feelsuhh:
You are absolutely braindead. This was not the point of my post, you stupid fucking dimwit. I just stated a fact that unless you persistently damage your collagen, you aren’t going to see any difference. Your body will always try to naturally produce or restore your collagen levels to what it is genetically programmed to.

Collagen is the biggest cope. You either have it or not; there is literally no point in focusing too much on it since you are going to lose it anyway. In addition to this, unless you smoke 30 cigarettes everyday, you are not going to nuke collagen too much. Latisse or Monix are your friends.
skin darkening from latisse makes me avoid it

Made up bullshit. Use your brain and ask yourself a question how would topical treatment be legally allowed that would damage your skin?
??? ive been using minox for 4 years the side effecst arent really made up, minoxidil isn't as extreme but latisse is prescription only, it has sides and the discoloration sides like topical steroids levels of bad

Don’t give a shit about Reddit. Show me research; anything else is cope.
i mean with this much personal anecdotes and the website literally listing at as one of the top side effects is enough info for me
most people who are white are 100% gonna experiment hyperpigmentation unless they are using it incorrectly

i mean with this much personal anecdotes and the website literally listing at as one of the top side effects is enough info for me
most people who are white are 100% gonna experiment hyperpigmentation unless they are using it incorrectly
Then, I am a retard and apologize for being wrong and insulting you. Nevertheless, it is on people to deal with side effects.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Latisse and dying my lashes and brows + tanning ascended my eye area so fucking hard

• +1