Best way to not bust fast

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
I’ve been trying for a while to last longer, and the truth is it’s completely mental. These 3 things helped me out so much.

1: beating off before going over.
if you have a short refractory period do this.

2. Kegels
Actual kegels not those hip raises shits. Help you control your pelvic floor better so you don’t coom

3. This ones kind of subjective but I analyze her body in a looks max way. Naming baseball players or trying to multiply by 4 just make me bust faster. If her shoulders are a bit too wide I focus on that and point that shit out in my mind. Thad all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, sensen and gaypharoah
have ed and be gay

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Guest2
just drink alcohol tbh
if u coom quick while drunk its over

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
THINK ABOUT YOUR GRANDMA WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO NUT

• JFL
Reactions: wasted, ShineBright and Deleted member 9852
1st one is so obvious but I don't even blame you because so many men forget about this

i need to opposite i cant bust because deathgrip 90000

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
ssri's
finasteride

I’ve been trying for a while to last longer, and the truth is it’s completely mental. These 3 things helped me out so much.

1: beating off before going over.
if you have a short refractory period do this.

2. Kegels
Actual kegels not those hip raises shits. Help you control your pelvic floor better so you don’t coom

3. This ones kind of subjective but I analyze her body in a looks max way. Naming baseball players or trying to multiply by 4 just make me bust faster. If her shoulders are a bit too wide I focus on that and point that shit out in my mind. Thad allView attachment 757980

NEO‘s Is the sinplest way also learning proper RK I made a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Why would I care about busting fast nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright and Deleted member 9852
i need to opposite i cant bust because deathgrip 90000
Same. First time I didn't bust in 4 hrs dead srs(we had to stop her pain). Now I nut in 2-20 mins

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 9852
I actually last longer on dutasteride, without dut i use to coom in less than a min
would be huge life fuel srs
I sometimes bust in 10 secs lol

how about fin did you tried it also?

would be huge life fuel srs
I sometimes bust in 10 secs lol

how about fin did you tried it also?
Yes i tried fin but dut was way stronger in making me last longer, plus ur saving hair at the same time, dht really is a trash hormone

Yes i tried fin but dut was way stronger in making me last longer, plus ur saving hair at the same time, dht really is a trash hormone
but you still last longer with fin? I need to jump on fin soon

Legit think about her unusual hip to waist ratio or bad body fat distribution and how it may affect your child with her you will be uncoomable