best ways to fix maxilla?

dannydipss

dannydipss

fortnite
hello, i have a bit of a recessed maxilla. i have good forward growth on my jaw, yet my maxilla is underdeveloped, giving me a underbite look. how can i fix this before undergoing surgery? i am for sure getting lefort 1/2 or mse later on in life, but is there any other ways? thanks

hello, i have a bit of a recessed maxilla. i have good forward growth on my jaw, yet my maxilla is underdeveloped, giving me a underbite look. how can i fix this before undergoing surgery? i am for sure getting lefort 1/2 or mse later on in life, but is there any other ways? thanks
mewing

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
yeah it’s one of the things i’ve been putting emphasis on. no idea if it’s cope or not, but i do it just in case it isnt

lefort thats it

muh mewing. theres also dental traines that go on the roof of your mouth idk what they called.

modified lefort 3, Keyword modified.

chimp maxilla better than recessed maxilla tbh
not always if you could fix recessed with surgery easier than chimpxilla back to normal.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrone06
no surgeon would what to do that
nigga lots do modified lefort 3, in this surgery they cut the maxilla differently to standard lefort3s,

Infra orbitals/Malar Implants + Paranasal implants
Or potentially a customized lefort II, though it's mostly rendered obsolete by modern implants.

hard mewing, thumb pulling. Not 100 percent sure if it works but i feel like it should help a little

Infra orbitals/Malar Implants + Paranasal implants
Or potentially a customized lefort II, though it's mostly rendered obsolete by modern implants.
do you have any pictures of what that would look like?

do you have any pictures of what that would look like?
don't listen to those bullshit from people that didn't had any fucking face surgery.

if your maxilla is only bit recessed you need fooking lefort I nothing more, not fooking lefort 2 or 3
with proper rotation you can achieve great results
(and proper surgeon)
i was recessed as fook and now i'm not ( https://yourimageshare.com/ib/BiW62wVl3O )
good luck but don't listen to this shittalk, classic LF1 surgery will make you good

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
don't listen to those bullshit from people that didn't had any fucking face surgery.

if your maxilla is only bit recessed you need fooking lefort I nothing more, not fooking lefort 2 or 3
(and proper surgeon)
i was recessed as fook and now i'm not ( https://yourimageshare.com/ib/BiW62wVl3O )
good luck but don't listen to this shittalk, classic LF1 surgery will make you good
you think lefort 1 will work for this?

Attachments

• IMG_7347.jpeg
    IMG_7347.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
lefort I and hairstlist will do , also depends how your bite look like

• JFL
Reactions: jfl.

(and proper surgeon)
I actually lack the undereye area support that you do. Are you coping or are you trying to fix it. If so how

you think lefort 1 will work for this?
Okay that's not as bad as you think it is. Losing fat would help significantly and try to fox the bloat. If you have read the article on bloat fix at any bf % then you can already have a good look at if it's recessed or not. In the case of maxilla even mm counts so make sure your well aware of yourself

Okay that's not as bad as you think it is. Losing fat would help significantly and try to fox the bloat. If you have read the article on bloat fix at any bf % then you can already have a good look at if it's recessed or not. In the case of maxilla even mm counts so make sure your well aware of yourself
thanks for the advice man. any chance you could link the article on bloating?

Kill your self u never gon get pussy lil boy

• Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss
thanks for the advice man. any chance you could link the article on bloating?
I'll try. Plus consult a orthodontist about your maxilla otherwise just overlook the advice you get here unless it's good & not autistic jfl.

I'll try. Plus consult an orthodontist about your maxilla otherwise just overlook the advice you get here unless it's good & not autistic jfl.
thanks g