Best ways to reduce dandruff altogether?

dankov

dankov

Iron
Since around two weeks my dandruff has been getting considerably worse and i'm kind of out of options.
I used a prescribed shampoo against it before, but it just made my hair dry and look bad.
I have been trying to get rid of it now, using egg yolk and apple vinegar. Doesn't seem to help either.
Anyone here who has a method to help against it?

Ketacanozol Shampoo worked the best for me but still always it will come back

• +1
Reactions: Kyff
Since around two weeks my dandruff has been getting considerably worse and i'm kind of out of options.
I used a prescribed shampoo against it before, but it just made my hair dry and look bad.
I have been trying to get rid of it now, using egg yolk and apple vinegar. Doesn't seem to help either.
try oiling before shampooing and ffs dont towel dry, dont rub ur shit itll rape it even more, let it air dry

try oiling before shampooing and ffs dont towel dry, dont rub ur shit itll rape it even more, let it air dry
I've tried that with castor oil but feel like my shampoo is just bad in general

Maybe you have naturally dry scalp try shampoo with moisturizer in it

Maybe you have naturally dry scalp try shampoo with moisturizer in it
ye maybe even use a leave in cond, aur try to put a very little amt of oil after u shower, dont shampoo daily and dont even wash u hair daily, maybe even try no shampoo for a week or so, ur natural oils are fucked imo

fix your diet

Get checked for fungal infections

maxresdefault.jpg

ye maybe even use a leave in cond, aur try to put a very little amt of oil after u shower, dont shampoo daily and dont even wash u hair daily, maybe even try no shampoo for a week or so, ur natural oils are fucked imo
Been doing all of that except for the conditioner so I might start on that. Any recommendations for a good natural one?

Used to have really bad dandruff, used warm-hot water shampoo wash and massage (don't dig your nails into ur scalp), then after cold water rinse.

You can swim as well in a swimming pool. I swam in a salt water pool while doing the hot-cold shampoo and my dandruff completely went away.

• +1
Reactions: dankov
ketoconazole shampoo

selsun blue worked best for me. just use hair some product the next day to make it look more oily and texturized