Better side than front

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
If you have a better side profile than a front, like let's say chadlite side and when you turn ur face forward ur HTN max.

What factors could contribute to this?

A few of the top of my head:

- bad ESR
-bad IPD
-narrow jaw
-long midface

mid face is more obvious from the side than it is from the front because it's affected by the way you tilt your head on photos.

but also everything that's closer to the camera looks bigger so pictures of the side profile don't distort your nose and brow.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
mid face is more obvious from the side than it is from the front because it's affected by the way you tilt your head on photos.

but also everything that's closer to the camera looks bigger so pictures of the side profile don't distort your nose and brow.
okay but if the person doesn't have a big nose, why does the side profile still look better? like good harmony side but not as good front

okay but if the person doesn't have a big nose, why does the side profile still look better? like good harmony side but not as good front
send pic in dm, they prob got bad eye area, narrow jaw and asymetrical face

If you have a better side profile than a front, like let's say chadlite side and when you turn ur face forward ur HTN max.

- bad ESR
-bad IPD
-narrow jaw
-long midface
bad harmony and facial features overall

for example, @ongongfr has a great side profile and you might even think he is some sort of mestizo god at a first glance, but once you see his front profile you will realize he looks like the average shit-eating pajeet from mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, CyberPsychodelic, arabcelxxx and 3 others
I have the opposite problem

• +1
Reactions: blackout_96_
bad harmony and facial features overall

for example, @ongongfr has a great side profile and you might even think he is some sort of mestizo god at a first glance, but once you see his front profile you will realize he looks like the average shit-eating pajeet from mumbai
My front has changed sicne i frist posted it. im Htn to chadlite rn.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker

- bad ESR
-bad IPD
-narrow jaw
-long midface
Wide nose which is not visible on shape when it comes to side profile.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
i have chad side, like actually beautiful. but my front is fucked up cuz nose/mouth ratio, long philtrum, good ipd/pfl but 45 smth esr because gigawide zygos and so on.

- bad ESR
-bad IPD
-narrow jaw
-long midface
true for me i have a very strong htn side profile but my long midface makes my front like strong mtn