[News] Bideltoid megathread

Afrikancel

πŸ…ŸπŸ…žπŸ…ŸπŸ…ž πŸ…’πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…¦
I will try to increase the width of my bideltoid by 1/4" every month until i reach 21" bideltoid. I will use extreme training and will work 10x as hard to fucking grow. I am tired by being mogged by wide clavicle chads (like nibba) who have superior genetics. This thread will log my experience to try to achieve the impossible.

December 2018: 19 7/8"
February 2019: 20 1/16"

Last edited:

Nibba

Resurrected
Isolate your rear and front delts more. What does shoulder day look like for u

Afrikancel

Isolate your rear and front delts more. What does shoulder day look like for u
Lateral raises and overhead presses

Mine is around 19 inches, measured it like a 2 months ago. Hopefully i can increase it to 21-22 trough natural frame growth and muscle gain.

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intelγ€Šβ™‘γ€‹Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
I will try to increase the width of my bideltoid by 1/4" every month until i reach 21" bideltoid. I will use extreme training and will work 10x as hard to fucking grow. I am tired by being mogged by wide clavicle chads (like nibba) who have superior genetics. This thread will log my experience to try to achieve the impossible.

December 2018: 19 7/8"
February 2019: 20 1/16"
Good progress
Mine is around 19 inches, measured it like a 2 months ago. Hopefully i can increase it to 21-22 trough natural frame growth and muscle gain.
I reckon you could get to 21" naturally over a few years.

Depends on your height, tall dudes take longer to build muscle on the shoulders.

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
just measured my bideltoid at 24" fuaaaaaaaaaaaaark

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Monster of a kid ngl
yeah i got blessed with my frame and height, however as of right now my face definitely does not match my body, im very young tho so hopefully in time my face will get more masculine

yeah i got blessed with my frame and height, however as of right now my face definitely does not match my body, im very young tho so hopefully in time my face will get more masculine
Height and frame halo can be insane though tbh, like with Nibba, granted he's v good facially too. The face will grow to match with time.

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Height and frame halo can be insane though tbh, like with Nibba, granted he's v good facially too. The face will grow to match with time.
yeah i know. i think its the only reason i get attention from women. when i went out with girl yesterday she told me that when she saw me i mogged everyone around me (she knows psl terms cuz i talk to her like i talk to my male friends)

yeah i know. i think its the only reason i get attention from women. when i went out with girl yesterday she told me that when she saw me i mogged everyone around me (she knows psl terms cuz i talk to her like i talk to my male friends)
Normie face with a great body is already nearing on Chadlite tier tbh. Looksmaxing can only elevate you.

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Normie face with a great body is already nearing on Chadlite tier tbh. Looksmaxing can only elevate you.
mhm. ive made efforts towards skinmaxxing and got rid of a lot of my acne already, mewing/puberty has also grown out my face a lot more since a year ago, but most of my effort is dedicated towards gymmaxxing

mhm. ive made efforts towards skinmaxxing and got rid of a lot of my acne already, mewing/puberty has also grown out my face a lot more since a year ago, but most of my effort is dedicated towards gymmaxxing
Diminishing returns at this point but you'll still get niche girls and with low inhib you'll slay at university.

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Diminishing returns at this point but you'll still get niche girls and with low inhib you'll slay at university.
in my eyes ive already ascended because i am able to easily get girls that i find attractive. i dont need to be no 10/10 male model gigachad

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
That's the right approach tbh though it's still worth the effort to try
i'll never stop looksmaxxing but im very proud of my current accomplishments. i'm doing things i never thought i'd ever do in my life

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
As you should be. It's an incredible transformation tbh, one of the most inspiring ones.
thanks man. ill never show off to fellow incels because i sympathize with them. being invisible fucking sucks

Nibba

Resurrected

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
did you measure with you being up against the wall, marking it and then measuring it or just measuring it from the middle of your shoulder to the other middle of the other shoulder?
4DD0065C-A2B6-43B3-985F-0EE8DD8AD7B8.jpeg

i measured it like that

Afrikancel

Just finished a heavy shoulder session. I can feel the deltoids growing. Severe stretch marks over the past few weeks suggest there is growth. Things are looking uo for afrikancel. I will hit 21" bideltoid soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)