@Biggdink

Copeful

Copeful

2.5->4 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer
why arent you making any more race threads nigga?

your ape-tier IQ was on full display in them, i found it quite amusing tbh

@Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
His whore mother got curried

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3583, john2 and 9 others
why arent you making any more race threads nigga?

your ape-tier IQ was on full display in them, i found it quite amusing tbh

@Biggdink
All the ethnic coppers like Dante, moggy etc left

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, goat2x, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Bruh half of the front page used to be race threads @TheCopefulCurry , o guess that phase is over now
@Short Ugly and Brown also left 😢😢

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Bruh half of the front page used to be race threads @TheCopefulCurry , o guess that phase is over now
Bruh you should kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3583, 5'8manlet and 6 others
White is right

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Shrek2OnDvD
WHITE IS RIGHT

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Copeful
miss that aspie nate ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7580
White is right
WHITE IS RIGHT

f89d0f83-3cee-4352-8eca-c1ec094803d0-jpeg.821367

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
@Biggdink = bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Copeful
Why @Biggdink instead of @Bigdick or @Bigcock?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Salludon, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 9048
@sytyl C/P my quote in totality.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Well you left too , but I might start golangpilling you again if I catch you copping too much
im fresh out of copes
Let me be clear with you tbh. So, first i'm somehow "ethnic" - most won't ever notice tho -
what the fuck does this even mean nigga @streege

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7580 and sytyl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, 5'8manlet, Zygos4Life and 2 others
Well you left too , but I might start golangpilling you again if I catch you copping too much
Speak for yourself. It's funny to be low IQ like you i wish i was this low IQ. My life will be full of copes. Now i only have the face without coping, frontally, the harsh truth.
Never forget, you'r a truecel, and "your" women will prefer some discursive, ontologically prevalent BBC over your submitted essence.
Funny to fight for a vain cause, in which the people you try to defend spit on your very soul.
But that's the joy of beeing low IQ, you never question yourself. Well you can't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Shrek2OnDvD, Krezo and 4 others
golangpill = you are what you look like/what you're perceived to be
he is a lebanese who looks indian, therefore he is indian (to other people)
lebanese are either somehow white passing, either they have mia khalifa disgusting pheno tbh

• +1
Speak for yourself. It's funny to be low IQ like you i wish i was this low IQ. My life will be full of copes. Now i only have the face without coping, frontally, the harsh truth.
Never forget, you'r a truecel, and "your" women will prefer some discursive, ontologically prevalent BBC over your submitted essence.
Funny to fight for a vain cause, in which people you try to defend spit on your very soul.
But that's the joy of beeing low IQ, you never question yourself. Well you can't.
Laughing Hard GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

brutal asf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 3043
Funny to fight for a vain cause, in which people you try to defend spit on your very soul.
I mog most guys irl and you might suck my dick if you see me irl as I’m dark featured good looking white guy (something ethnics wish they were) while at the same time hating on some pale north euro who is cuck and welcome refugees

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Copeful, sytyl and 1 other person
"muh what a subhuman shitskin curry lol, all indians are subhuman amiright"
Top 10 famous but fugly Bollywood celebrities | IndiaToday

"yea bro this guy is totally a white guy, hes white passing anybody on the street would mistake him as a white guy, indians just cant be good looking lol"

Sendhil Ramamurthy, be my Hero! : LadyBoners

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Shrek2OnDvD, Zygos4Life and 1 other person

idk man, everyone jfl your explanations something fishy

• +1

"yea bro this guy is totally a white guy, hes white passing anybody on the street would mistake him as a white guy, indians just cant be good looking lol"

u posted the same person twice I don't get it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, 5'8manlet, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others

you know how to dance like that?

• JFL
holy fuck i'm laughing for real

• JFL
I mog most guys irl and you might suck my dick if you see me irl as I’m dark featured good looking white guy (something ethnics wish they were) while at the same time hating on some pale north euro who is cuck and welcome refugees
Tales from the WW2 bunker in Alabama. Speak with decency, kid, we don't share the same dignity. You'r a basement goblin inhabitant. The sole thing you'll suceed into is to reach Saqar. Funnily enough you talk about dark features that came from my people originally, you created nothing, just leeched as a parasyte that you are.
If you didn't come out by the ass but rather the pussy you would know that they aren't the issues.
IRL, that is if you have to go to the grocery and that you'r mommy isn't there to do it for a useless kid as you, you are not even able to watch frontally a 4ft10 poor dwarf womanlet, let alone high T warrior winners Robustnik.
Don't go full dementia maxxing believing what will never happen and live in your illusions like studyhacks, because the awakening will be brutal.
Just because you'r a human beeing, i will for now refuse to humiliate your essence. If you believe that you mog me still, let's then see you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zygos4Life, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
Tales from the WW2 bunker in Alabama. Speak with decency, kid, we don't share the same dignity. You'r a basement goblin inhabitant. The sole thing you'll suceed into is to reach Saqar. Funnily enough you talk about dark features that came from my people originally, you created nothing, just leeched as a parasyte that you are.
If you didn't come out by the ass but rather the pussy you would know that they aren't the issues.
IRL, that is if you have to go to the grocery and that you'r mommy isn't there to do it for a useless kid as you, you are not even able to watch frontally a 4ft10 poor dwarf womanlet, let alone high T warrior winners Robustnik.
Don't go full dementia maxxing believing what will never happen and live in your illusions like studyhacks, because the awakening will be brutal.
Just because you'r a human beeing, i will for now refuse to humiliate your essence. If you believe that you mog me still, let's then see you.
giphy.gif

See. God created animals - like you - among humans for those who can reasonate to do as such. Because verily, there are signs for those who use their hearts to reasonate ! As non existent that you are, you serve a purpose for the rightful and sinceer people to look for the creator who sent those signs.

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Shrek2OnDvD and Copeful
See. God created animals - like you - among humans for those who can reasonate to do as such. Because verily, there are signs for those who use their hearts to reasonate ! As non existent that you are, you serve a purpose for the rightful and sinceer people to look for the creator who sent those signs.

giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Who would ever believe in hazard and coincidence, when the hardest hater of non white people, use verily a curry spice faced individual with a lot of consistency and taste to show how worthless he is.
@sytyl @TheCopefulCurry
Signs are for those who can see, and some have their hearts veiled.

May He forgives us, and make us reach permanent felicity and contentement :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Shrek2OnDvD, sytyl and 1 other person
Who would ever believe in hazard and coincidence, when the hardest hater of non white people, use verily a curry spice faced individual with a lot of consistency and taste to show how worthless he is.
@sytyl @TheCopefulCurry

why do you talk like a priest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, 5'8manlet, Zygos4Life and 3 others
@sytyl @TheCopefulCurry

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Zygos4Life, NaturalDisaster and 4 others
Allah the god of Muslims and Hindus is not real god that’s why y’all are like 5’7. Just accept Jesus bro, you can even start eating red meat

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and sytyl
why do you talk like a priest

Why should i use my tongue in vain, and accumulate sins, when the second thing that will be asked to us is what have we done with our tongue?

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Copeful
when the second thing that will be asked to us is what have we done with our tongue?
what is punishment for putting it in a vv

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Copeful
Allah the god of Muslims and Hindus is not real god that’s why y’all are like 5’7. Just accept Jesus bro, you can even start eating red meat
The Rock Clapping GIFs | Tenor

THERE WE GO. HES BACK IN BUSINESS BOYS

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zygos4Life and sytyl
true after I accepted jesus my psl went up by 2 now I'm 2 psl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, 5'8manlet, Copeful and 1 other person