@Biggdink

We can also fly? ''angular faces that no brown ppl have?'' the fuck, many arab chads with sharp angular faces.
well said, i spit on 4inch wristels nubhuman brahmin cuck that @Titbot even mog.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, sytyl and NaturalDisaster
? my dad is 6ft3. wdym by kurdish?

jfl theres no way, thats like 99.999% for kurds

We can also fly? ''angular faces that no brown ppl have?'' the fuck, many arab chads with sharp angular faces.
those gl arabs are majority white (genetically). some old white conquerors mustve raped their women generations back.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, sytyl and Copeful
jfl theres no way, thats like 99.999% for kurds
stfu subhuman even in my current state i mog your soul, never talk bad of my dad, he was and still is a chad, who spit on cucks brahmins like you are who oppress poor people - dalit cels - because they can't handle beeing cucks.
No wonder your worship white males.
You'll never ascend, you shitnik.
Don't dare you ever talk in that way to somebody who did more than your whole lineage in one day.

With your braindead sewer IQ you even fucked the meaning of this thread.
Go worshipping your cow again. You submissive cow.

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Shrek2OnDvD, sytyl and 2 others
those gl arabs are majority white (genetically).

bullshit lol. some arabs do just look kinda white. you don't have to be with pure brown skin to be an arab. Lebanese? Moroccans? north africans in general? i mean if you wanna go way back in the days, you and @TheCopefulCurry are brothers as well.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 3043
Btw how many times have I said I get along really good with ethnics
My gym partner is Nigerian, dentist is Asian,, mechanic and doctor are Pakistani and South Indian maybe gonna hire a Mexican gardener and cleaner
I just recognize the ethnic struggle and only feel superior bcz ethnics make me feel superior (I don’t really believe in superiority)

thought @sytyl

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zygos4Life, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
stfu subhuman even in my current state i mog your soul, never talk bad of my dad, he was and still is a chad, who spit on cucks brahmins like you are who oppress poor people - dalit cels - because they can't handle beeing cucks.
Don't dare you ever talk in that way to somebody who did more than your whole lineage in one day.

With your braindead sewer IQ you even fucked the meaning of this thread.
Go worshipping your cow again. You submissive cow.
hes fishing bhai

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
bullshit lol. some arabs do just look kinda white. you don't have to be with pure brown skin to be an arab. Lebanese? Moroccans? north africans in general? i mean if you wanna go way back in the days, you and @TheCopefulCurry are brothers as well.
bro he is as dark as my arse pilosity, @TheCopefulCurry is whiter than him and he isn't self-hating.
But he is low IQ, beeing a brahmin fucked his soul forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Copeful
hes fishing bhai
i accept everything but never insulting those i love, especially when what they did and achieved in life mog their whole lineage forever and ever.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
My gym partner is Nigerian, dentist is Asian,, mechanic and doctor are Pakistani and South Indian maybe gonna hire a Mexican gardener and cleaner
I just recognize the ethnic struggle and only feel superior bcz ethnics make me feel superior (I don’t really believe in superiority)

thought @sytyl
ye I know you're not racist

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zygos4Life, curryslayerordeath and 3 others

thought @sytyl
I'm not racist but.....
I'm not racist, i have a nigerian ape, that is very cosmopolitan from me tehehe.

I swear you'r dogshit tier IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others

i am a subhuman cuck bc of my ethnic genes, i can admit it. theres no saving my manlet height, narrow subhuman frame, shit colored skin, etc - only white genetics couldve fixed it.

however, i admit that i am inferior to the white man. if u were "blackpilled", u would too.

lebanese, moroccans, and north africans are only less subhuman bc they have spaniard rape genes from generations ago. its legit their white genes saving them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Copeful
ye I know you're not racist
The sole that won't be racist toward you, is HELLFIRE. It will welcome you no matter your PSL, your race, or whatever, even beeing an afghandu, yes an afghandu doesn't prevent you to enter.
See how it is egalitarian and respectful of human rights, and totally not racist?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and sytyl
I'm not racist but.....
I'm not racist, i have a nigerian ape, that is very cosmopolitan from me tehehe.

you're the one referring to nigerians as apes, not him
not to mention you referred to the subcontinental peoples as "curries" (a vulgar stereotype purported by many racist users here)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 3043
I'm not racist but.....

Calling Nigerians apes.... bruh you’re racist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3043, Copeful and 2 others
reminder that chad just cum on stacy face

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3043
Guys can I become white 🥺
AFEC5C29 E81F 43DF 9B48 3E34467AC41B

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, sytyl and curryslayerordeath
you're the one referring to nigerians as apes, not him
not to mention you referred to the subcontinental peoples as "curries" (a vulgar stereotype purported by many racist users here)
you'r so racist and submissive to white racist that you understood my sentence as if i was refering to respectful black people.
My sentence was clear : An ape that is from Nigeria, you utter racist.
And why this example? Because they are dying and need our help :

Like nearly all of the world's great apes, Nigeria's chimpanzees and gorillas are in a serious decline. The IUCN estimates that the total population of the Nigeria-Cameroon chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes ellioti) now numbers less than 9,000, and likely less than 6,000. About half are found in Nigeria

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zygos4Life, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
you'r so racist and submissive to white racist that you understood my sentence as if i was refering to respectful black people.

Like nearly all of the world's great apes, Nigeria's chimpanzees and gorillas are in a serious decline. The IUCN estimates that the total population of the Nigeria-Cameroon chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes ellioti) now numbers less than 9,000, and likely less than 6,000. About half are found in Nigeria
i fkn love u bro no homo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043

caged tbh

• JFL
WORSHIP THE WHITE MAN, AS HE IS THE TRUE GOD.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zygos4Life, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Calling Nigerians apes.... bruh you’re racist
Yes, gently reminder that genuine ape have an IQ close to 80 and would have understood my sentence well and not in reference to any racistic meaning because there are genuinely none.
TlDR, daily reminder, Ape IQ>your IQ. In a gentle way tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and NaturalDisaster
Bro haven't u read? he is ethnic and submitted to me that i mog him to dirt.

didn't read the whole thing, also he said something about only white genes could fix him and shit..thought maybe half idk

@curryslayerordeath worship me. bark for me.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 3043 and Shrek2OnDvD
Yes, gently reminder that genuine ape have an IQ close to 80 and would have understood my sentence well and not in reference to any racistic meaning because there are genuinely none.
TlDR, daily reminder, Ape IQ>your IQ. In a gentle way tho.
My iq might be 80 but man you’re iq is most likely below 50

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, NaturalDisaster and Deleted member 3043
tbh there r objective things which white people mog hard, faces u see when ur kid dont impact that.

white people have lean, angular faces that no brown ppl have. white people are like 6ft average height w many people above 6ft2, whereas u wont find a single brown guy above 6ft. white people have silky, reddish skin instead of the disgusting brown color that curries/arabs have. its just so brutal.
Tales from a subhuman.

I’m curry and me and several dudes at school are angular face moggers

Agree with skin colour and height though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Krezo and St. Wristcel
My iq might be 80 but man you’re iq is most likely below 50
you'r so low IQ that you can't even understand sarcasm, because if you really were 80 IQ, you would only live in your basement and can't make proper sentences.
Wait nevermind, you already do.

didn't touch that thing tbh, it is true ngl
I mean, if we refer to cuck brahim, i agree. Funnily enough, he is 6ft2 cuck with 1inch wrist. Each day he submit to me.
Even i can't defend curries if they don't for themselves somehow. And i'm not even curry, but people should learn to have a decent IQ and don't spread low IQ sentences.

didn't read the whole thing, also he said something about only white genes could fix him and shit..thought maybe half idk

come here, worship him, now. Even i admit it's better to worship him than cow dung as you do.

• JFL
I mean, if we refer to cuck brahim, i agree. Funnily enough, he is 6ft2 cuck with 1inch wrist. Each day he submit to me.
Even i can defend curries if they don't for themselves somehow. And i'm not even curry, but people should learn to have a decent IQ and don't spread low IQ sentences.
Streege, I beg you. There's no use in arguing with fools.

• So Sad
  • JFL
you'r so low IQ that you can't even understand sarcasm, because if you really were 80 IQ, you would only live in your basement and can't make proper sentences.
Wait nevermind, you already do.
Ok my iq might be 30 but you’re iq is negative

• JFL
Streege, I beg you. There's no use in arguing with fools.
I'm sorry bro. i'm too sensitive and hate injustice, that each time i see one, i have the urge to refute their non sense. But you'r right.
Each race is equal in God's eyes, beside the self-hating ones.
You'r more a bro by far, despite having different phenotypes - this is a cope made by low iq racist to divise us, as if a face was dictating how you are and think inside - than cuckryslayedofdeath @curryslayerordeath. no homo ngl

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Copeful, Zygos4Life and 3 others

im joking lol, similar threads have been posted like 2000 times so I was just shitposting to get some inflamed responses jfl

i love my heritage and hold zero racial bias lmfao

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6402, NaturalDisaster and 2 others
come here, worship him, now. Even i admit it's better to worship him than cow dung as you do.

wdym even? even i worship myself.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 3043
I'm sorry bro. i'm too sensitive and hate injustice, that each time i see one, i have the urge to refute their non sense. But you'r right.
Each race is equal in God's eyes, beside the self-hating ones.
You'r more a bro by far, despite having different phenotypes - this is a cope made by low iq racist to divise us, as if a face was dictating how you are and think inside - than cuckryslayedofdeath @curryslayerordeath. no homo ngl
what religion to do subscribe to tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 3043
hoo so now when were getting to business you chicken out?
what did you expected from a brahmin somehow? not even able to take the consequences of his cucked words.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
''worship me bro, bark for me'' :feelsuhh: i'm totally srs :feelsuhh:

• JFL
''worship me bro, bark for me'' :feelsuhh: i'm totally srs :feelsuhh:
You'd be surprised at how many people here say that seriously.

Welcome to looksmax.me, have a great time.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, NaturalDisaster, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
im joking lol, similar threads have been posted like 2000 times so I was just shitposting to get some inflamed responses jfl

i love my heritage and hold zero racial bias lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and sytyl