Billie Eilish getting exposed for making fun of truecels in old video

You can tell she’s such a sour shitty immature ass person, who thinks she so overly important and deep, extremely pretentious, this isn’t constantly said for no reason its just easily observable facts.
Most city girls in the west are like that. It’s textbook narcissism combined with them being pampered their whole lives.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
You can tell she’s such a sour shitty immature ass person, who thinks she so overly important and deep, extremely pretentious, this isn’t constantly said for no reason its just easily observable facts.
her going viral by some shit video was also 100% unplanned luck. How ironic that most likely, ugly beta simps are the reason for her success, the reason she went viral, and then she goes and says things like that :feelskek:

I wish her fanbase would collapse but simpism is far too deep and they're gonna keep jacking off to her anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Blackout.xl
Most city girls in the west are like that. It’s textbook narcissism combined with them being pampered their whole lives.
its because of simps, if men werent such horny faggots and won't give validation to ugly women then they would be so stuckup

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I went to prom last year, but it was a with a foid with a top tier body and slightly below average face, I was 5 PSL at the time. At least I got some experience under my belt tbh. I was with her for like a month then I dropped her cause I got too blackpilled over the summer JFL :lul:
How was prom? Was it worth it?

Im really sad Ill never get to experience it. Ive always wanted to go from a young age. Watching all the American movies on it and not being able to go is bringing me so much pain :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and EthnicelAscension

Im really sad Ill never get to experience it. Ive always wanted to go from a young age. Watching all the American movies on it and not being able to go is bringing me so much pain :feelswhy:
I think times are changing man, the prom I went to probably wasn't like the prom of 1950's classic America, there were a lot of people that went as friends, or people that went by themselves, needless to say the super majority was still couples + friends going as couples, but there were slightly more "losers" who wouldn't have come at all there than I expected tbh. Otherwise the prom event itself is more or less just like in the movies, we had a buffet, and then a scheduled dinner meal, we had a slow dance, some upbeat music too, and I think we also did prom King and Queen, but it's picked by the teachers so it doesn't really mean that much tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

Yeah bro. Know that feeling

• +1
Are you from the west? You from Canada right??? This shit is next level over the top

TRY WATCHING THIS VIDEO WITHOUT CRINGING TO INFINITY

335B4502 19F0 406A 8D2C C28E0C4B4BFA

WHEN THE CRINGE TOO STRONG

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Roping Subhuman, Blackout.xl and 1 other person

We got to leave school early to dress up and get ready for prom, there were pre prom parties where people hung out at people's houses taking group pics and stuff, then we arrived to head to the main place around 4-5, then prom itself ended at like 9ish, after prom people went to hang out at each other's houses, most couples usually would hook up and shit around this time, my group went to a diner.

• +1
her going viral by some shit video was also 100% unplanned luck. How ironic that most likely, ugly beta simps are the reason for her success, the reason she went viral, and then she goes and says things like that :feelskek:

I wish her fanbase would collapse but simpism is far too deep and they're gonna keep jacking off to her anyway
No, her family has industry connections, she’s an industry plant, she was pushed heavily for a long time.

Also her fambase are almost entirely fan girl females obsessed with her, not “simps”

ppl hate ugly people

old news bro

She is a subhuman herself, shouldn't be talking who's ugly or not...

Thick cutie with horrible personality
Any cuteness, immediately revoked. She’s not cute at all, maybe decent looking but her whole demeanor is the opposite of cute.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
I think times are changing man, the prom I went to probably wasn't like the prom of 1950's classic America, there were a lot of people that went as friends, or people that went by themselves, needless to say the super majority was still couples + friends going as couples, but there were slightly more "losers" who wouldn't have come at all there than I expected tbh. Otherwise the prom event itself is more or less just like in the movies, we had a buffet, and then a scheduled dinner meal, we had a slow dance, some upbeat music too, and I think we also did prom King and Queen, but it's picked by the teachers so it doesn't really mean that much tbh.
How was it on a scale of 1-10

Are you from the west? You from Canada right??? This shit is next le over the top

TRY WATCHING THIS VIDEO WITHOUT CRINGING TO INFINITY

View attachment 315955
WHEN THE CRINGE TOO STRONG

How did she become so popular? She is too fucking aspie, jfl everyone would have bullied or ignored her here.

How did she become so popular? She is too fucking aspie, jfl everyone would have bullied or ignored her here.
Looks, gay ass Emo. Aesthetic she jacked, industry plant.

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
mogs me going to prom, im gonna stay at home and cry instead of going

I couldn't care less about this whore. Most of the things she does or say will be for fame and money and a lot of the things cunt see are just an illusion.

I wish she went bankruptcy, lost her fans and become fat after getting depression from a rejection by a ex incel ascended giga chad.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and EthnicelAscension
The fame got to her head; she’s a dumb pasty white whore that only likes black guys and hood niggas like yours truly. She’s like 5 ft even with no ass and disgusting eye area. She’s kinda forced to do all this weird autistic posing shit and always post pics of her looking disinterested. Even if she did genuinely look happy You couldn’t distinguish it from her disgusting eye area

The fame got to her head; she’s a dumb pasty white whore that only likes black guys and hood niggas like yours truly. She’s like 5 ft even with no ass and disgusting eye area. She’s kinda forced to do all this weird autistic posing shit and always post pics of her looking disinterested. Even if she did genuinely look happy You couldn’t distinguish it from her disgusting eye area
No ass but gigantic tits that are bigger then her brain

• JFL
I honestly had no idea who that is..... I had to google her.. Her hair and the way she dresses is cringe enough.. I didn't realize she was 18 though. She has early stage crows feet... I thought she was at minimum 30... she looks... and acts really dumb.

• +1
You can thank simps for that. Ugly ass foids feel like stacies because they can rack up 99+ matches on tinder in less than an hour while only a gigachad male can get similar results in a similar timeframe. Its also the simps that reinforce the body positivity B.S.

Kill simps = you kill the broken system. Everything goes back to men empowering female toxicity. It’s always been like that since the beginning of time. It is what it is

in the past, simps died off from diseaes, the cold, privation, whatever the case may be, thy simply died for being weak, or were killed in combat by superior specimens. that dynamic or natural process has largely been taken out of existence, furthermore this environment is leading men to becoming more docile and domesticated. where being a simp is celebrated, and simps are rewarded various gibsmedatz for being simps

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Would rather stay incel than date that degenerate whore

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
JFL its over for uglies

she's right tho ugly men are less worthy isn't this blackpill 101?:hnghn: