bimax in 2 weeks, how do i survive

anticel

anticel

Platinum
i had it scheduled in a month but now a slot at the clinic is free in 2 weeks. fuck i m nervous now. how do I survive the 1 week post-op alone in Switzerland? What do I eat? etc etc.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, 5'7 zoomer, Krakowski and 1 other person
eat mcdonald and chips

millkkkkkkkkkkk

You'll be fine. Everything is worse in your imagination. Hopefully you'll have oxycodone to keep you company.

If it were me, I'd probably take a blender and make protein shakes. Bone broth is also relatively high in protein for being a clear liquid.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 30884 and anticel
Make sure you have a mixer to put your food there and make it as a smoothie.

Make sure you have a lip cream. Your lips gonna be mad cracked. Its brutal.

Make sure you buy ice packs. Very important.

• +1
Reactions: zura, BoredPrince, politically correct and 3 others
how much does it cost in switzerland? also how old are u op?

• +1
Reactions: anticel
hope you ascend and get many jbs

• +1
I don't have any advice but I just want to tell you good luck fellow bimaxcel

• +1
how much does it cost in switzerland? also how old are u op?
24. paying 35k but am getting many things extra. will probably make a post after here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 29155 and Krakowski
i had it scheduled in a month but now a slot at the clinic is free in 2 weeks. fuck i m nervous now. how do I survive the 1 week post-op alone in Switzerland? What do I eat? etc etc.
overeat now then don't eat for one week

• JFL
Make sure you have a lip cream. Your lips gonna be mad cracked. Its brutal.
This is how you know the recovery is not that bad, when people complain about shit like cracked lips and call it brutal.

Brutal is having open surgical wounds in your rectum and still having to shit.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
This is how you know the recovery is not that bad, when people complain about shit like cracked lips and call it brutal.

Brutal is having open surgical wounds in your rectum and still having to shit.
its actually very discomforting

In my case i was so swollen that I literally couldn't even breath. I thought I was about to die in the first night, not even kidding.

My lips and whole mouth was so swollen that no air could come in and lips were all cracked with pain inside and all around the mouth.

I had to put some piece of paper between my lips so that the air could come in

• +1
i was eating pasta after 2 days, just buy orzo pasta and and make sauce with cream cheese, garlic (which is a natural antibiotic), and tomato puree and parmesan cheese, so nice and comforting

make sure to use chlorhexidine minimum 3x per day

get a condement bottle to drink from

and make sure your hotel or airbnb is VERY close to the hospital, like within 5 minutes walk

you can also buy:
- decongestant nasal sprays
- lip balm that has acid in it that peels the lips
- moisturiser for your lips

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: soontoaccend, Deleted member 18582 and anticel
The worst that could happen is you die, and that's gonna happen anyway

• +1
good luck my friend, are u going to Sailer?
Don't drink protein shakes as they are inflammatory, just a tip. Just google what shakes u can mix up with a good amount of fat/protein and buy supplements for things like iron, u probably won't eat any meat for a longer time.

• +1
Reactions: materialistic and anticel
Good luck hope everything turns out well.

• +1
Don't drink protein shakes as they are inflammatory, just a tip. Just google what shakes u can mix up with a good amount of fat/protein and buy supplements for things like iron, u probably won't eat any meat for a longer time.
yeah I planned to make shakes from raw milk, eggs and fruit and just drink it through a straw to minimize risk of infection. There is a study that showed burn victims heal 3x faster with 30 raw eggs a day kekw.

Also no I am not going to Sailer but someone who studied under him and could be the next Sailer. I will post about him after my Bimax.

Also no I am not going to Sailer but someone who studied under him and could be the next Sailer. I will post about him after my Bimax.
Tag me in your results thread

Mirin, gl on your ascension, and tag me.

• +1
What kind of movement you're getting?

hunting and gathering in the woods with a bow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Struggler03 and anticel
GOOD LUCK OP

• Love it
well once you‘re done w the recovery, make a thread about your experiences and what you learnt in your recovery

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend