bimax in turkey

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
These european surgeons are scamming with their marketing teams and frauded pics

USA prices are retarded in general no one paying 25k to these retards

At this point going to the best surgeons in Turkey or South Korea seems like the best option. Paying over 12k for bimax out of pocket is just RETARDED

If bimax cost goes down to 12k, you can effectively just spend 8k more on other flaws and live your life. (if you need more than 10k worth of surgery minus bimax ur retarded)

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Screenshot 2023 11 24 at 43525AM

1300-1500$ only

Sunil Richardson tier pricing ( @BrahminBoss )

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
nvm i changed my mind like 2 minutes back that i don't want bimax its too much
You shouldn't get surgery if you're so fickle, be contempt with your high mtn status.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
You shouldn't get surgery if you're so fickle, be contempt with your high mtn status.
nah i dont need it ill get genio, bimax mostly gives subpar results to people who arent giga recessed, i will not stop before htn

Kemal Ugurlu quoted me $12k-something, which included braces, so nowhere near $1300-1500
fucking turks inflating price for foreginers

anyway fuck those retards, ill just get a genio + invisalign in USA

I paid $10k for trimax plus invisalign in Turkey

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and bradpittshairline
You might regret getting genio when you realize a bimax would have given a better result. You could visit a surgeon and get xrays done, then ask to view a hypothetical simulation of the resutls of your surgeries.
okay I guess I’ll send my X Rays to clinics and hope for free consultations.

The problem with bimax abroad is the recovery is very long and chances of infection are high first month. It’s not a joke and I don’t have anyone to go with me + at the moment I’m broke

• JFL
Reactions: JoeMoe
Would you say your result was considerably better than if you just got a genio?

Since bimax doesn’t even help cheekbones I can’t help but question if advancing my mid face will have any aesthetic benifit.

I certainly don’t have any functional issues

Would you say your result was considerably better than if you just got a genio?

Since bimax doesn’t even help cheekbones I can’t help but question if advancing my mid face will have any aesthetic benifit.

I certainly don’t have any functional issues
Yes, because I had a chin implant before bimax, which was removed with the bimax, and the bimax looks way better than the chin implant did, and not because the implant was botched or looked bad. Presumably genio-only would have looked similar to the implant, which was like 8mm projection.

Yes, because I had a chin implant before bimax, which was removed with the bimax, and the bimax looks way better than the chin implant did, and not because the implant was botched or looked bad. Presumably genio-only would have looked similar to the implant, which was like 8mm projection.
Can you tell me what scan I should get to consult these doctors? I want to get Invisalign
While I save for jaw surgery, I’d rather get it a year later in Western Europe than turkey. I was able to find some US surgeons that cost as much as Rameri 25k range so that seems good too.

If I can get braces right now and not need them post bimax I’ll get them rn

I plan on getting tear trough implants as well with the bimax

These european surgeons are scamming with their marketing teams and frauded pics

USA prices are retarded in general no one paying 25k to these retards

At this point going to the best surgeons in Turkey or South Korea seems like the best option. Paying over 12k for bimax out of pocket is just RETARDED

If bimax cost goes down to 12k, you can effectively just spend 8k more on other flaws and live your life. (if you need more than 10k worth of surgery minus bimax ur retarded)

You forgot a zero. And if you can afford it it’s totally worth it. A top US surgeon is at least 1.5x better than the European surgeons discussed here, and perhaps 2x better than a Turkish.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and fufurjde
How does this work? Do they ship you the Invisalign trays or what?
I'm getting my trays when I go back to get my rhino revision. And then I'm going back one more time to get the hardware removed and I might get jaw angles and infras during that trip or I might just stop with the rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
I'm getting my trays when I go back to get my rhino revision. And then I'm going back one more time to get the hardware removed and I might get jaw angles and infras during that trip or I might just stop with the rhino.

Based. Meanwhile I’ve been waiting for a month for my fucking orthodontist to get in touch with the surgeon.

How did you get it all under 10k? I’m getting quoted 3k for Invisalign alone in India

• Love it

not fucking foreginers 40000tl was like 7.5k before 2+ years dumbass, ur trying to convert it to dollar with todays currency

• JFL
Damn, I’m 99% sure I need only BSSO my mid face is well projected
you have to have a severe overbite, room for decompensation, or be willing to get extractions and be decompensated in order to only get BSSO. because in order to do CCW rotation, which is where most of the advancement of the mandible comes from, you have to get Lefort