Bimax pain level

Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
So let’s say wisdom teeth removal pain level 5/10 . What would you rate bimax out of 10. @Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: Sal and Mouthbreath
Most people ik have said it's more uncomfortable like a constant nosebleed rather than full on pain

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Elvisandreaa and Oberyn
Most people ik have said it's more uncomfortable like a constant nosebleed rather than full on pain
Those retards on Reddit say they drool, can’t speak properly, can’t drink from a glass even after 2 months . Wtf

Meanwhile I’m thinking going back to work after 3 weeks(24days)

I went back to work a day after wisdom teeth removal tho lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
2 week pain

So let’s say wisdom teeth removal pain level 5/10 . What would you rate bimax out of 10. @Gaia262
Wisdom teeth removal isn't that painful. Especially if you get sedated during surgery, cause afterwards it doesn't really hurt that much.

Those retards on Reddit say they drool, can’t speak properly, can’t drink from a glass even after 2 months . Wtf

most people are just cry babies

People told me septorhinoplasty pain was bad but it was barely even noticable tbh its jsut the first like 3 days my face felt super swollen and tight.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Oberyn and Deleted member 18879

reddit are low pain tolerance faggots. they say similar shit about everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Tallooksmaxxer, mug and 1 other person
Wisdom teeth removal isn't that painful. Especially if you get sedated during surgery, cause afterwards it doesn't really hurt that much.
I wasnt sedated . Second and third days were painful but I was just popping vicodin so actually there was no pain jfl.

i did combat sports i hope i survive bimax.

its not painful its uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, cutecel and Oberyn
and bimax pain can never compare to incel pain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LusterToLow, Deleted member 20631, cutecel and 4 others
and bimax pain can never compare to incel pain.
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

are you swollen?

Nope it’s been 2 weeks. I was swollen first 5 days
make update about coworkers reaction and if they really notice it or call you out

its not painful its uncomfortable

Your nerves are all stretched so the entire area is numb. I wouldn't say its painful but agree with @tesseract that its uncomfortable.

It is a tough recovery due to alot of other factors, especially if there is a complication.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Your nerves are all stretched so the entire area is numb. I wouldn't say its painful but agree with @tesseract that its uncomfortable.

It is a tough recovery due to alot of other factors, especially if there is a complication.
you think it depends on the degree of advancement?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Gaia262
you think it depends on the degree of advancement?

There will be numbness regardless of the amount of advancement. just the risk for complications goes up the more its advanced.

There are alot of factors aswell i.e. how good the split is and if the surgeon can reduce as much trauma as possible to the nerve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Oberyn
make update about coworkers reaction and if they really notice it or call you out
I’ll change my job in February so very few people know my before lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 17920
but u still got a job rn right? and ur going back with a huge change

Why so worried men about what other people think?
There so many excuses you can make, if anyone asks.

As long as your eye area doesn’t change it is fine cus normies are dumb about looks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Why so worried men about what other people think?
There so many excuses you can make, if anyone asks.

As long as your eye area doesn’t change it is fine cus normies are dumb about looks.
I’m not worried dude. I’m not changing my job because of surgery I was gonna change anyway :/

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
but u still got a job rn right? and ur going back with a huge change
My school finishes in December also I’ll quit my internship so I’ll get surgery in January and I’ll start my new job in February

• +1
My school finishes in December also I’ll quit my internship so I’ll get surgery in January and I’ll start my new job in February
oh shit i read your post wrong i thought u already got it

Smile issues.
Jaw Pain.
Crash - Facial reconstruction.
Fat removal + lose weight.
Puberty valid?

Imagine a rumour starts that you had chin implants or sum (i’m getting genio too), literally death sentence to all social life

• JFL
Puberty valid?

Imagine a rumour starts that you had chin implants or sum (i’m getting genio too), literally death sentence to all social life
I know a youtuber guy that went on leg lengthening surgery,he lied to all people that he had a crash,some people eventuallty found out he did leg lengthening and that he is full of complexis of lower self worth.This guy still goes to podcasts,goes out everythere and acts like nothing of that is true.He gaslights everyone and is over confident.
He fucks and a lot.That guy is so fucking narcisstic,that women come to him and put him down that he was short dwarf,that he has small dick and with all that humilliation he is 150 times more confident and dont gives a fuck then I will ever be in my life.

• JFL
I know a youtuber guy that went on leg lengthening surgery,he lied to all people that he had a crash,some people eventuallty found out he did leg lengthening and that he is full of complexis of lower self worth.This guy still goes to podcasts,goes out everythere and acts like nothing of that is true.He gaslights everyone and is over confident.
He fucks and a lot.That guy is so fucking narcisstic,that women come to him and put him down that he was short dwarf,that he has small dick and with all that humilliation he is 150 times more confident and dont gives a fuck then I will ever be in my life.
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I wasnt sedated . Second and third days were painful but I was just popping vicodin so actually there was no pain jfl.
How did you stop the bloating? I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed, which might have been a stupid idea in hind sight. Anyways my cheeks were swelling to extreme levels and stayed that way for one week. Probably didnt cool enough?

• +1
How did you stop the bloating? I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed, which might have been a stupid idea in hind sight. Anyways my cheeks were swelling to extreme levels and stayed that way for one week. Probably didnt cool enough?
I think it depends a lot on what kind of removal you have got. My left one took 3 minutes right one took at least 20-30 minutes so the right one was more bloated.

first 3weeks you are swollen af and in pain. you feel like yoyr ears and cheeks are about to pop out.