what percentage of genuine good people are out there?

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
being generous I'd say 5-10%, people that support you no matter what and would never take advantage of you

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Never take advantage? Less than 1%

Means not even once

being generous I'd say 5-10%, people that support you no matter what and would never take advantage of you
Man it depends on too many dynamics. A great person can have a moment of some sort of weakness and lie to someone or insulting him or whatever.

There are people who are seen in the outside as angry or bittered but in reality they are great people who give money to the poor while hiding it from everybody and they are like that because they realized a lot of people don’t feel empathy for the "other" like they do. Almost everyone is "good" if they don't risk anything of their own, however when resources lack more then you see the true nature of the person.

Some tell you the harshest words when in reality they are the ones who are pushing you to improve the most. It's really difficult. The only person that usually (Not always and not in all cases, and with weak moments of course) has your back almost unconditionally is your mother.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and dopaminebeyondfried
Christians? 100%.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Man it depends on too many dynamics. A great person can have a moment of some sort of weakness and lie to someone or insulting him or whatever.

There are people who are seen in the outside as angry or bittered but in reality they are great people who give money to the poor while hiding it from everybody and they are like that because they realized a lot of people don’t feel empathy for the "other" like they do.

Some tell you the harshest words when in reality they are the ones who are pushing you to improve the most. It's really difficult. The only person that usually (Not always and not in all cases, and with weak moments of course) has your back almost unconditionally is your mother.
imo a good indicator if someone is a genuine person is if they don't switch up around different people, so many normies in the past tricked me by treated me nice when it was just me and them, but once a couple more people were in our group they all changed for the worst

imo a good indicator if someone is a genuine person is if they don't switch up around different people, so many normies in the past tricked me by treated me nice when it was just me and them, but once a couple more people were in our group they all changed for the worst
That's kinda related by what i said in a way. They see an opportunity for enhancing resources or whatever it is and they are willing to sacrifice empathy and friendship for it.

It's common to see.