Biorepair toothpaste is making my teeth whiter

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I've been using toothpaste with artificial enamel (more precisely, hydroxylapatite) for a few weeks now and my teeth, which were quite yellowish, have become considerably whiter.

It wasn't even my intent; I bought it primarily to make my teeth more durable and to replace lost enamel because I've had a lot of dental problems lately. Whiter teeth are just a nice bonus.

Biorepair is fluoride-free too. Apparently, hydroxylapatite is at least as effective as fluoride at remineralizing tooth enamel (even though studies are controversial).

On top of that, I also started chewing gum after each meal to increase salivary flow and neutralize excess acids that would harm the enamel (in addition to the more intense chewing I've already been doing every other day for about an hour).

Teeth are so important. I regret not having taken care of them as much as I should have in the past.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Treasure223, PenileFacialSurgery and Kingkellz
which brand ?

I dont think you can restore lost enamel ?!
atleast thats what most doctors say

Baking soda as entry cleanse

Then use coconut oil and lactobacillus reuteri regularly

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I dont think you can restore lost enamel ?!
atleast thats what most doctors say
Hydroxylapatite IS enamel basically. It just puts back what's been lost from the outside. The toothpaste is supposed to replace it.
Baking soda as entry cleanse

Then use coconut oil and lactobacillus reuteri regularly
What exactly is this strain of bacteria supposed to do though? Enhance the oral microbiome and reduce the content of harmful bacteria? If so, one would have to take this probiotic in free, uncapsulated form in order to effectively colonize the mouth, I guess.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223