- Pee looks like water in nigeria

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
Gave me chin acne last time I tried it
Jus eat eggs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, SteveRogers and Samsepioler
such a low iq take. biotin doesn't help hair growth in those who are not deficient. effects on your skin and nails are minimal. studies backing up biotin's efficacy are mostly garbage. biotin can mess with bloodtests

overall biotin for 99% of people is a BAD THING because of the blood test interference + costs money + effects are garbage to begin with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, autistic_tendencies and BrahminBoss
Placebo pill is brutal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, NotoriousLoser and Sondern
such a low iq take. biotin doesn't help hair growth in those who are not deficient. effects on your skin and nails are minimal. studies backing up biotin's efficacy are mostly garbage. biotin can mess with bloodtests

overall biotin for 99% of people is a BAD THING because of the blood test interference + costs money + effects are garbage to begin with
It’s very cheap so it’s worth it just to make sure you aren’t deficient, especially if you are dieting.

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern

You can’t check deficiency easily. Blood tests are worth little. Someone can have super natural levels of thyroid hormone in blood and STILL be hypothyroid

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
- Hair grew like 2x faster
- Skin softer
- Eyebrows thicker
Cons/Side Effects:
- Diarhea
- Pee looks like water in nigeria
sure bro...JUST from a pill
Yeah Right Nod GIF by Big Brother

i took 5000 micro grams daily and developed thyroid problems so i stopped, it felt swollen and i had watery coughs and bronchitis for weeks (fixed it) nails grew fast tho but that's about it, didn't affect hair, this is massive cope don't take biotin