Black Culture

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
As a Black man myself, I know I bring a lot of value to the economy. I am a law-abiding citizen who has nice prospects in Academia and Technology. However, I went on Instagram, there was a reel showing the nice areas of the Bronx, and guess what the comments were? Niggers being angry that there wasn't crime going on in their reputable "gangster town" they were like, "oh yeah over there is nice, then go to the west see if you keep talking like that keep that same energy." Like why do they idolize crime these fucking fucks ruin Black SMV in the West.

They also get mad when a rapper turns out to be a normal person, not some fucking menace to society just shooting up schools for fun. I hate this cursed existence, why am I the same as these people, I love myself, but how can I blame racists for hating me because of my skin color, it's fucking over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, i hear voices, wishIwasSalludon and 18 others
As a Black man myself, I know I bring a lot of value to the economy. I am a law-abiding citizen who has nice prospects in Academia and Technology. However, I went on Instagram, there was a reel showing the nice areas of the Bronx, and guess what the comments were? Niggers being angry that there wasn't crime going on in their reputable "gangster town" they were like, "oh yeah over there is nice, then go to the west see if you keep talking like that keep that same energy." Like why do they idolize crime these fucking fucks ruin Black SMV in the West.

They also get mad when a rapper turns out to be a normal person, not some fucking menace to society just shooting up schools for fun. I hate this cursed existence, why am I the same as these people, I love myself, but how can I blame racists for hating me because of my skin color, it's fucking over.
I live in NYC lol fuck the Bronx, I wouldn’t be caught dead in that shit hole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, murdah and Luffymaxxing
I live in NYC lol fuck the Bronx, I wouldn’t be caught dead in that shit hole
Any 3rd world shithole its better than living in nigger central bronx

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Any 3rd world shithole its better than living in nigger central bronx
Idk why anyone would wanna live in the “nice parts” of the Bronx anyways, as if all the other Burroughs don’t exist

• +1
Reactions: murdah, klip11 and hardestmfintheroom
these fucking fucks ruin Black SMV in the West.
Thugs are the reason blacks are 2nd highest SMV, if they were known as studycels black men would be below indian tier

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, R@m@ and klip11
Idk why anyone would wanna live in the “nice parts” of the Bronx anyways, as if all the other Burroughs don’t exist
Bronx has sovl and is like 40% Puerto Rican/Dominican so theres gotta be some bad Latina bitches in those projects
hq720.jpg

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Kamui
Bronx has sovl and is like 40% Puerto Rican/Dominican so theres gotta be some bad Latina bitches in those projects
hq720.jpg
Yeah there are lots of Latina baddies in the Bronx don’t get me wrong but I wouldn’t be caught dead walking around anywhere in that shit hole

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Niggers love to shoot down contrivuting members to society like normal blacks and white people. You need to be a retarded pookie in their ass backwards culture

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Sny, murdah and 1 other person
all of NYC is a shithole
Maybe to outsiders who have never been here before and just watch the news and cherry pick

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Fuck niggers.

Niggers are not black people : they're the byproduct of american kikes in their attempt to weaponize them to destroy the whites.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, wishIwasSalludon and murdah
gra gra boom

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and T50 Demon

been feeling like this for a long time bro, its always gonna be a cycle as long as people dont change. but i also think regardless of how much we change for the greater good, people will still find a reason to be racist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52953
been feeling like this for a long time bro, its always gonna be a cycle as long as people dont change. but i also think regardless of how much we change for the greater good, people will still find a reason to be racist.
German Blacks (mostly from Africa, some from Carribean) are doing very well economically, but I think racism still happens there so yeah.

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices