Black foids think we care on the rare occasion they get a white man

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

Black men can care less when a black foid gets a white man. 99 percent of the time, she has been dogged by Tyrones, so she goes for white guys, but most white guys don't even want a Shaniqua. Second, black women care way more when a black man gets a white girl, which happens much more than the reverse (black foid getting a white man). Black foids seethe when a black man gets a white girl, especially if the black guy in question is a Tyrone or rich.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, fuxkdakikez, PMF1 and 11 others
Are you a slayer niga?

Black men can care less when a black foid gets a white man. 99 percent of the time, she has been dogged by Tyrones, so she goes for white guys, but most white guys don't even want a Shaniqua. Second, black women care way more when a black man gets a white girl, which happens much more than the reverse (black foid getting a white man). Black foids seethe when a black man gets a white girl, especially if the black guy in question is a Tyrone or rich.

Most black foids view white men as tricks

No man who’s actually secure in himself and his racial identity cares if his race of foids is dating someone of another race lol (unless you’re rice tho, that is completely justified to be mad that you’re being cucked by BWC)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, T50 Mogger, Mio and 4 others

No man who’s actually secure in himself and his racial identity cares if his race of foids is dating someone of another race lol (unless you’re rice tho, that is completely justified to be mad that you’re being cucked by BWC)
I prefer white girls anyway. So I'll trade them black foids for white foids TBH. And while I do disagree with Tariq on other issues, I agree 💯 percent on this one. Most black men (outside of blackcels or militant blacks like Nation of Islam) don't care if some black girl wants a white man.

• +1
Reactions: Mio and Kamui
I prefer white girls anyway. So I'll trade them black foids for white foids TBH. And while I do disagree with Tariq on other issues, I agree 💯 percent on this one. Most black men (outside of blackcels or militant blacks like Nation of Islam) don't care if some black girl wants a white man.
Yep lol, all of my past gfs were lightskin/latina only one was dark skin, I’m not a colorist because I’m not turned off by a foids skin color or how dark she is it’s just that AA/African foids get diffed so hard by other races it’s not even funny lmao

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Jamaldickjavontus, Mio and 1 other person
This black woman looks good

Yep lol, all of my past gfs were lightskin/latina only one was dark skin, I’m not a colorist because I’m not turned off by a foids skin color or how dark she is it’s just that AA/African foids get diffed so hard by other races it’s not even funny lmao
I'll be honest, I really don't like dark skin black girls. Some might say that's colorist, but it is what it is.

This.

I even see this irl, literally no bbc cared

But plz don’t post black peoples business here on this racist ass site it has ntn to do with PSL in anyway all you do is give racists here ammunition so next time think twice before you post stn like this

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and klip11
@PrinceLuenLeoncur can you reply to my PM I sent a few days ago?

2uSY4r z 400x400

This dude is literally a Tyrone and still sits around Twitter sperging about White people jfl

This black woman looks good
The man looks even better. I don’t see any issues here both are very gl people, girls face is good bjt the white dude is a legit stud HTN face but height makes him irl chad

Anybody who’s upset with this is a sad cunt as both are SMV matched

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and andy9432
I'll be honest, I really don't like dark skin black girls. Some might say that's colorist, but it is what it is.
Blacks in general usually don’t look that good unless we have Eurocentric features, but most of the time black male SMV doesn’t come from raw looks anyways so we’re in luck
Examples
IMG 1852
IMG 1866
These foids are hot af

Most of the time tho black girls just end up looking like gorillas and they cope by wearing 10 tons of makeup, lashes, lip gloss, and weave/wigs lol

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, m0ss26, klip11 and 1 other person
Blacks in general usually don’t look that good unless we have Eurocentric features, but most of the time black male SMV doesn’t come from raw looks anyways so we’re in luck
Examples
View attachment 2465867View attachment 2465868
These foids are hot af

Most of the time tho black girls just end up looking like gorillas and they cope by wearing 10 tons of makeup, lashes, lip gloss, and weave/wigs lol
beautiful. Are they 100% black?

White men who get with black women betray their whole lineage up until that point. Their ancestors would be happier if they just didn’t reproduce at all.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 44730 and 1 other person
beautiful. Are they 100% black?
Yep black the one on the left could be mongrelised as in 1-20% blsck like ALL BLK AMERICANS. Kamui is low IQ if he says otherwise especally the one on the right she has a Nigerian phenotype

most darkskin foids ive interacted with made fun of me so i stopped associating with them the white guys can have them

Mio

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
are afro Guyanese women fine

black women actually prefer white men over black men. because whites are taller, wider, stronger, bigger dick, richer, better looking, more attractive skin colour etc..

white men could cuck black mens relationships at any second if he wanted to. its just the white man wouldnt want to ruin his genetics and wouldnt want the low status of dating darker races

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oxymoron, Sprinkles and Kamui
Being a white male and dating a black foid is death sentence

You scared, nigger?

That is so fucked up.
Her lineage is now a Kalergi
21118 1352827401053
mulatto.
He is the one who upgraded.
Her cuckold father deserves death, fucking shitlib subhuman.
You know that black men prefer the lighter black women?
These lighter skinned black women which black guys prefer only are available through race mixing.
Otherwise you would get this:

• Woah
Reactions: klip11

Black foids can only have bbc or its over

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
View attachment 2465871

black women actually prefer white men over black men. because whites are taller, wider, stronger, bigger dick, richer, better looking, more attractive skin colour etc..

white men could cuck black mens relationships at any second if he wanted to. its just the white man wouldnt want to ruin his genetics and wouldnt want the low status of dating darker races
Lol no

Black men are the tallest,biggest dick,stronger and more explosive,look better and sun kissed