Madara Uchiha maxxing

Who’s gonna tell her that black men also don’t want them lol

But I feel bad kinda, their plight is similar to that of Asian men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EdouardManlet, fuxkdakikez, klip11 and 4 others

Who’s gonna tell her that black men also don’t want them hahaha

Black women make me fucking sick.Truly the bottom barrel when it comes to female SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, flippasav, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
@FaceandBBC y the ugh react was it at me or the girl

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Nileseyy Niles Disappear GIF - Nileseyy Niles Disappear Vanish GIFs

The casting team are bluepilled af putting undesirable ethnic girls into tv

Simply put high psl black girls they will be chased like a slightly inferior or levelled whitegirl srs

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, fuxkdakikez, tombradylover and 6 others
Nah, the reason they don’t add asian males on because guys like simonas pham would just steal all the girls causing the girls to share his cock only and disregard the other white and black males.

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Ricky212, klip11 and 2 others

Who’s gonna tell her that black men also don’t want them lol

But I feel bad kinda, their plight is similar to that of Asian men

If I was on love island, I would be praying for a white or MENA girl. Definitely don't want a dark skin black girl

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Nah, the reason they don’t add asian males on because guys like simonas pham would just steal all the girls causing the girls to share his cock only and disregard the other white and black males.
I want to see more short, balding brown ethnic guys on love is blind. I want some 30 year old post wall sorority Stacy to get stuck with a 5'2 balding Indian from Mumbai.

If I was on love island, I would be praying for a white or MENA girl. Definitely don't want a dark skin black girl
What about a brown skin one?

always complainIng about something which does not affect them in anyway

JFL you should see Twitter when a white guy gets paired with a black woman :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Even a top tier dark skin sheboon can’t compete with a slightly lower level foid with a better pheno than her (I.e lightskins or white)

Even a top tier dark skin sheboon can’t compete with a slightly lower level foid with a better pheno than her (I.e lightskins or white)
the skin color/pheno pill is so fucking brutal for black women that i actually feel bad, it's kinda like how for asian men gigachang gets mogged by white mtn

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, Kamui and klip11
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
the skin color/pheno pill is so fucking brutal for black women that i actually feel bad, it's kinda like how for asian men gigachang gets mogged by white mtn
Should gigachang commit seppuku?

loool what does it look like?
A bunch of black dudes seething that “their” women are getting turned out by crakkkas and cumskins lol it makes me embarassed
True, if I was born a foid with my same pheno I’d slit my wrists

Also naw that’s not true lol, an actual Giga Chang with height + face mogs a white MTN to death no contest

I want the dopamine hit of being selected for love island. You need to be close to chad level for that show

Asian men have the best unchangable pheno which is ur skin color, hair texture/color. A natural tan with higher beta carotene, more collagen, thick jet black hair is most attractive. Not the majority of white men with pale/pink aging skin full of moles/freckles & light color hair. Asians also skull mogs & with better nutrition can catch up in frame in the next generation which is why the average height in Sout korea grew by like 6-8 inchesin the past 40 years. Look at Hu Bing next to Gandy, he's much olderr yet looks younger mogs gandy.
57f

And Asians dont even have to be taller & more masculine to mog, they have the best prettyboy potential, look at kpop. This guy is Vietnamese & despite being shorter & have less masculine feautures & the white guy's face has pretty much perfect proportions. The Asian guy just prettyboy mogs the other & has more charm in todays generation. Better skin coloring too

Last edited:
No niggas or poojetas