Blackpill debunked

Navnith

Navnith

spıoɟ ɟo pǝɹɐɔs
You can literally be the GOAT of the sport, Handsome,tall and foids can still cheat on u it's in their DNA.

or he was just a dick in their relationship
plus he’s practically gay for their son anyways
he’s a pedo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FBl, Navnith and RTLBbc
Shes a rich Ubermodel you dumb fuck

She probably had the likes of prime Ronaldo in her dms

The guy she cheated on him with. If anything this is just a classic case of married woman moaning her workaholic husband isn't giving them attention so they get that from who they can usually someone close to them irl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl and VolcelFTW
Shes a rich Ubermodel you dumb fuck

She probably had the likes of prime Ronaldo in her dms
And she cheated on Tom Brady over a jiu jitsu instructor :lul::lul: what's ur point retard

I think this is just a case of Tom failing to give enough attention to her, you can be an absolute Chad with money and status but you have to remember she is a multi millionaire also with status so realistically the only thing she was likely looking for was companionship and sex. The dude she cheated with is younger than Tom and likely had more time to give to her which she clearly wanted as there are multiple photos of them doing romantic activities together. If Tom started a relationship with someone who wasn't an uber successful supermodel I don't think this outcome would have happened.

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
I think this is just a case of women being sluts.

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
How does this debunk the blackpill? If anything, it debunks the bluepill

How does this debunk the blackpill? If anything, it debunks the bluepill
Cz the guy she cucked is a "tall, handsome chad" for a "sub 5 looking guy", no correlation with bluepill.