Blackpill is cope redpill is ideal

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
Fr , all of these niggas are doing is chewing , gymmaxing , i could get by basic redpill is just got additonal brainrot with blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saen, InnerVoid and brucewayne78
suicide

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr
Fr , all of these niggas are doing is chewing , gymmaxing , i could get by basic redpill is just got additonal brainrot with blackpill
except the entirety of the redpill lies inside of the blackpill, looksmaxxing is also blackpilled. You're just a moron,

blackpill is an ideology with discussion, you can be a chad slaying and be blackpilled, you can be the next e.r and be blackpilled, you can be indian paying for onlyfans and be blackpilled.

You can be sub 5, love life, love god, work for a better future, and still be blackpilled.

get back to reddit boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
blackpill isnt a theory buddy. its the reality

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, smoth, med and 1 other person
blackpill isnt a theory buddy. its the reality
IMG 4594

No game for your face

Red pill worse than blue pill

by stating that looks are the most important thing by a big margin youre already blackpilled retard

except the entirety of the redpill lies inside of the blackpill, looksmaxxing is also blackpilled. You're just a moron,

blackpill is an ideology with discussion, you can be a chad slaying and be blackpilled, you can be the next e.r and be blackpilled, you can be indian paying for onlyfans and be blackpilled.

You can be sub 5, love life, love god, work for a better future, and still be blackpilled.

get back to reddit boyo
How the fuck is a chad or normie meant to be blackpilled