blackpill is dangerous for society

st.hamudi but 6‘5

st.hamudi but 6‘5

Kraken
the whole Idea/mindset of blackpill is extremely damaging for humans

jfl if u think humans are supposed to live/think like this, society would go downhill in no time if it became „blackpilled“

the blackpill in most senses is complete bullshit just look at the way pathetic incels (you guys) are living / thinking and tell me humans should do that

blackpill in incel terms is just being an abused dog, fuck that shit
just take the best parts of it and benefit don’t get lost in it

no it’s not an ultimate truth little incel,
it’s a self loathing coping mechanism

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Detective, fogdart, aesthetic beauty and 20 others
IMG 6901

I made this thread for you @NoseProphecy

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Hernan, bloomercel and 1 other person
Looks is everything, incel. No matter your religion, ethnic background or personality, it’s all about being sexy for whoever you want to attract

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, fogdart, Melly and 12 others
Wdym dangerous. We thought this way duting prehistoric times

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and albe.ORG
Looks is everything, incel. No matter your religion, ethnic background or personality, it’s all about being sexy for whoever you want to attract
I mog you to hell and back watch out how u talking

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi, Narcissus🥀 and The Grinch
Blackpill is bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Eternal_, iam good boy and 2 others
Blackpill ideology in politics would be nazi mindset. You erase all the Untermenschen, incels, genetic trash and the few chads and stacy repopulate the world

But there‘s no point in that either, as nothing ends up mattering aslongest you can get your stomach full and your balls empty

• +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen, fogdart, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Akhi, Narcissus🥀 and 4 others

jfl if u think humans are supposed to live/think like this, society would go downhill in no time if it became „blackpilled“

the blackpill in most senses is complete bullshit just look at the way pathetic incels (you guys) are living / thinking and tell me humans should do that

Yeah people think it’s dangerous because muhh normies will looksmaxx but most of them are doing skin care,health etc lol no surgeries or anything. The main issue is the opinion of these people going mainstream. Legit saw a gore video and most of the people haha kill him kill all nikkers. Jfl at taking these peoples opinions seriously.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Looks are literally everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Yeah people think it’s dangerous because muhh normies will looksmaxx but most of them are doing skin care,health etc lol no surgeries or anything. The main issue is the opinion of these people going mainstream. Legit saw a gore video and most of the people haha kill him kill all nikkers. Jfl at taking these peoples opinions seriously.
IMG 6900

• WTF
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Black pill is everywhere

U wanna fight @st.hamudi but 6‘5 ?
Nah, he’s MMA-maxed, he would knock me out in a 1 vs 1, I would come with a knife, stab him in the stomach and then change my identity and hide in a different country

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Alt Number 3, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Nah, he’s MMA-maxed, he would knock me out in a 1 vs 1, I would come with a knife, stab him in the stomach and then change my identity and hide in a different country
most honorable albanian

• JFL
the black pill wouldn't exist if society wasn't collapsing

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, lwlaiet060920, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
most honorable albanian
I won’t insult you back because my best friend is iraqi and his parents are friends with mine, but be sure I would fuck your mother in real life if you talked like this

• WTF
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Nah the blackpill and doomers is just the result of todays society, a symptom, not a cause

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 34058 and 3 others
I won’t insult you back because ny best friend is iraqi and his parents are friends with mine,
Cool didn’t ask
but be sure I would fuck your mother in real life if you talked like this
Again, most honorable Albanian (ur not giving ur people the best reputation here)

Let’s meet in Germany, i can show you what real mog is bahaha
Watch out, this fat fuck will belly-flop on you like Snorlax and crush your organs into a fine paste

(ur not giving ur people the best reputation here)
Because I care so much about having a good reputation on an fucking incel forum (You fucking son of a bitch)

I fuck your mother and sister (only if she’s at least 18, otherwise not)

You fucking piece of dirt, I spit on your face, don’t come to Germany or else you are finished

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Alt Number 3 and yeeyeeslayer
what a load of crock. come to Melbourne, I skin him alive and my morocan brothers will feast on his balls.

Blackpill is the truth. The Blackpill worldview is the correct one, the kne that corresponds to observable reality.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
blackpill its a law of nature

you cannot believe in gravity but that doesn't mean that it wont affect you. Same for the blackpill. Normies act in accordance to the blackpill even without knowing/accepting it.

Now how you respond to the blackpill its up to you: looksmaxx and ascend to the best of your abilities, or despair and rot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
what a load of crock. come to Melbourne, I skin him alive and my morocan brothers will feast on his balls.
OP is cool, I’m just joking. If you want to skin someone alive, do it with @yeeyeeslayer the dog

Blackpill is the truth. The Blackpill worldview is the correct one, the kne that corresponds to observable reality.
blackpill its a law of nature

you cannot believe in gravity but that doesn't mean that it wont affect you. Same for the blackpill. Normies act in accordance to the blackpill even without knowing/accepting it.

Now how you respond to the blackpill its up to you: looksmaxx and ascend to the best of your abilities, or despair and rot.
blackpill is a made up term for doomers

Because I care so much about having a good reputation on an fucking incel forum (You fucking son of a bitch)

You fucking piece of dirt, I spit on your face, don’t come to Germany or else you are finished
Nigga is the keyboard mafia

8F19ED05 5B71 4F45 A0A7 31F1669A919F

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, yeeyeeslayer, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
blackpill is a made up term for doomers

A concept, and the people who believe in such concept are two different things

if you want to say that blackpilled people, on average, are more likely to be doomers, then we may even agree.
And there are multiple reason, and the main one may be that those people saw it against them in their own life, and then stumbled on forums like this one. Gigachads may be well aware of their privilege (and hence be blackpilled), but you surely won't find them complaining on .org

• +1

lol your a failure in life, a piece of shit is worth more than you (at least it can be used as fertiliser), a homeless bum druggie who lives in his car. Focus on trying to find a house and not being more of a dissapointment to your poor father than you already are.

anyone can bark insults about female relatives lol, doesn't mean shit in reality.

Because in reality if we ever met, i would slaughter you, and rape your mother and sisters harder than the ottomans raped your great grandmother when they invaded the balkans.

80IQ manlet Ottoman rape bastard

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni, The Grinch and st.hamudi but 6‘5
in reality if we ever met, i would slaughter you, and rape your mother and sisters
Look how triggered you are, seems like I touched a nerve HAHAHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and yeeyeeslayer
whenthecopingistoostrong.gif:

3858655 3855477 blackpill iceberg

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and The Grinch
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Yaarhuni and 1 other person

i just want to be tall so i can inject roids. thats all i ever wanted.

• So Sad
  • JFL
What do you mean?

lol your a failure in life, a piece of shit is worth more than you (at least it can be used as fertiliser), a homeless bum druggie who lives in his car. Focus on trying to find a house and not being more of a dissapointment to your poor father than you already are.

anyone can bark insults about female relatives lol, doesn't mean shit in reality.

Because in reality if we ever met, i would slaughter you, and rape your mother and sisters harder than the ottomans raped your great grandmother when they invaded the balkans.

80IQ manlet Ottoman rape bastard
fuck I should’ve sprinkled some laughing emojis in here, that’s why I sound mad there’s no laughing emoji, ok I admit reading that back the tone sounds like i was mad but I wasn’t 😂😂😂

• JFL