blackpill mainstream

hydraiskami

hydraiskami

Iron
tldr:which nga made this shit mainstream
I remember 2 years ago, telling some people how to mew. They thought I was retarded. Know I fucking hear ever retard talk about it. Maybe in 2 years they'll learn that it is cope. Another time one guy with horrible recession showed people how to for a second, but then wen't back to normal tongue posture. Like at least do it how it was intended. Any time I hear about looksmaxxing in public I just wanna kill myself. Also whenever people say looksmaxxing, I suddenly hear people keep saying nct, nct, nct. How did this shit go mainstream. I remember when I first saw a psl god edit on my fy page, I thouht that the algorithm was just too good, until I saw the amount of views it had.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, ripikke, socialcel and 3 others
npcs

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and nigkook
I remember 2 years ago, telling some people how to mew. They thought I was retarded. Know I fucking hear ever retard talk about it. Maybe in 2 years they'll learn that it is cope. Another time one guy with horrible recession showed people how to for a second, but then wen't back to normal tongue posture. Like at least do it how it was intended. Any time I hear about looksmaxxing in public I just wanna kill myself. Also whenever people say looksmaxxing, I suddenly hear people keep saying nct, nct, nct. How did this shit go mainstream. I remember when I first saw a psl god edit on my fy page, I thouht that the algorithm was just too good, until I saw the amount of views it had.
Jfl brocel

• +1
Reactions: hydraiskami
they dont know shit, just some keywords really

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and hydraiskami
the truth is most of them will in fact cope. when i discovered the blackpill i kinda accepted it and then went back to my red pill belief system because human brains dont like to take unfortunate truths. what does truly piss me off is some fucking chad saying "haha prey eyes man i got prey eyes and negative canthal tilt lemme looksmax my mewing prey eyes"
IMG 7041

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and hydraiskami