Blackpill/ muh Chad is an autistic hindu cope.

11yearoldprostitute

autistic indian forum
You must be on some really good copium to simply ignore the kinds of dysgenic freaks of nature that most women are having sex with, just to make excuses for you being a bottom 1% male in terms of looks, NT or both.
Like it's so fucking obvious once you take the first step outside of your basement. All your cope blackpill hindu beliefs will be shattered.
It's not Chad fucking your oneitis, it's some LTN-MTN that you likely even mog. But because you're an autistic societal reject rotting on incel forums, she wants nothing to do with you jfl.

Blackpill is just a dyed bluepill for incels who refuse to accept that they're the bottom of the barrel of society so they tell themselves that every man except for the mythical Chad is on the same boat as them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: crawlspace, Xangsane, Xtra and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Shut up

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Blackpill is just a dyed bluepill for incels who refuse to accept that they're the bottom of the barrel of society so they tell themselves that every man except for the mythical Chad is on the same boat as them.
most menare incels

do ou think most men fuck mtb+ when most women are sub ltb???
Most couples are looksmatched at worst. Also the average woman is... average ie MTB,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
shut up

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
You must be on some really good copium to simply ignore the kinds of dysgenic freaks of nature that most women are having sex with, just to make excuses for you being a bottom 1% male in terms of looks, NT or both.
Like it's so fucking obvious once you take the first step outside of your basement. All your cope blackpill hindu beliefs will be shattered.
It's not Chad fucking your oneitis, it's some LTN-MTN that you likely even mog. But because you're an autistic societal reject rotting on incel forums, she wants nothing to do with you jfl.

Yep. It’s hard for people to accept that its not something like a deformity or feature making them virgins. Its really something simple as their brain. Thats why they cope. Its harder to admit that you are genuinely braindead than just say its physical attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
stacys always pick subhumans to have their twisted little fun with, like dr frankenstein. do you really think these highly valuable women would taint their womb with degenerate scum seed. you fucking retard.

all my life i have seen subhuman looking ntfags with hot girls, i think i knew as early as age 12-14 that popularity was everything. i think the thing that confirmed it for me was me being rated as high as chadlite by multiple users but rotting meanwhile some morbidly obese 150kg guy was dating the girl i liked from school some years ago

• +1
stacys always pick subhumans to have their twisted little fun with, like dr frankenstein. do you really think these highly valuable women would taint their womb with degenerate scum seed. you fucking retard.
What the fuck are you even talking about lmao? If by twisted little fun you mean sex then yeah.

all my life i have seen subhuman looking ntfags with hot girls, i think i knew as early as age 12-14 that popularity was everything. i think the thing that confirmed it for me was me being rated as high as chadlite by multiple users but rotting meanwhile some morbidly obese 150kg guy was dating the girl i liked from school some years ago
exactly, there’s one thing women hate and it’s not ugly men, it’s autistic/ aspie/ weird/ boring/ socially awkward men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra
exactly, there’s one thing women hate and it’s not ugly men, it’s autistic/ aspie/ socially awkward men.
because both genders are similar, most men would prefer an ugly girl who has a decent body and similar personality to them, over an average / above average looking insane psycho woman

• +1
Tales from the Psychward