Blackpill on life support after new Top Gun movie

6.5PSL

Banned
I have seen many girls simping over Miles Teller, who is a LTN and MTN at best. He is simply bodymaxxed in the movie and grew some facial hair. It's over for people that think face is everything. This is his face normally and in Top Gun. Just be bodymaxxed with good hair (on head + face + eyebrows) theory.

MV5BMTY2MzM2NzAxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDIyMzg1NDE V1

Millesteller bgus 1353622 001 1538409398

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, mug and Deleted member 7580
Simping:

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 7580
I have seen many girls simping over Miles Teller, who is a LTN and MTN at best. He is simply bodymaxxed in the movie and grew some facial hair. It's over for people that think face is everything. This is his face normally and in Top Gun. Just be bodymaxxed with good hair (on head + face + eyebrows) theory.

View attachment 1710033

View attachment 1710034
Male gaze vs female gaze :unsure:

But NO WAY HE IS LTN/MTN.

I think standards on looksmax are completely deranged :feelsrope:

The guy has correct ratios, he has great square jawline, proportionate square chin, great cheekbones, full head of hair, dark-white contrast of skin and hair. His eyes are good: hunter IF the canthal tilt is positive, cause i cannot figure from his photos.

He has shitty lips/mouth area, too big nose, and shit eyebrows.

This is HTN/Chadlite, PSL-by-PSL feature. But with his gymmaxed body, this is almost certainly Chadlite :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Gladiator, oldcell and 5 others
Oofy doofy pill strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Richard_Hungwell, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
PSL 5 to 5.5. Only "failos" are his nct eyes and eyebrows for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16380

The guy has correct ratios, he has great square jawline, proportionate square chin, great cheekbones, full head of hair, dark-white contrast of skin and hair. His eyes are good: hunter IF the canthal tilt is positive, cause i cannot figure from his photos.

This is HTN/Chadlite, PSL-by-PSL feature. But with his gymmaxed body, this is almost certainly Chadlite :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Status pill

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 7725
Thanks for the lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19615
He's like 4.5-5 PSL. Girls are simping over him because of personality and status halo from the movie. Same ways guys simp over medium ugly girls in their favorite series and movies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Richard_Hungwell, Mewton and 8 others
He's like 4.5-5 PSL. Girls are simping over him because of personality and status halo from the movie. Same ways guys simp over medium ugly girls in their favorite series and movies.
But even IRL he'd be simped over with a normie face because of his "look" + body. He wasn't simped over in Whiplash because he didn't look a certain way. Appeal is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 16346
But even IRL he'd be simped over with a normie face because of his "look" + body. He wasn't simped over in Whiplash because he didn't look a certain way. Appeal is everything.
No he wouldn't lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Yashchandra, nordicel, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others

nah man go watch whiplash he's ltn-mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

View attachment 1710033

View attachment 1710034
6'1 and gymmaxed

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
ppl here seriously post a 6'1 gymmaxed white guy with an above average face and say

BLACKPILL DEBUNKED??!?!? just because some average foids on tiktok simp for him

no shit retard you don't need to be dolph lundgren for women to find you attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 23865, Deleted member 19766 and 5 others
ppl here seriously post a 6'1 gymmaxed white guy with an above average face and say

no shit retard you don't need to be dolph lundgren for women to find you attractive
His face is not good. He is a MTN at BEST. Again, people say face is all that matters, his face is ugly. Learn to follow a point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23865, Richard_Hungwell, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
His face is not good. He is a MTN at BEST. Again, people say face is all that matters, his face is ugly. Learn to follow a point.
touch grass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Tallooksmaxxer, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others

✨Cope✨

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16369

Above average face ?

He is MTN

• +1

You're a dumbass. Learn how to rate. If you think this guy is HTN bordering chadlite facially, you're not very smart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16380 and 2 others
You're a dumbass. Learn how to rate. If you think this guy is HTN bordering chadlite facially, you're not very smart
Clearly it’s you who doesn’t know how to rate if you think a guy who is getting simped over is LTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 16834
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16834
Keep in mind he's statusmaxxed above the average man cuz he's a famous actor.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17291
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Richard_Hungwell, mug and 1 other person
Gymmaxxed, he’s gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Richard_Hungwell
I’m not saying he’s chadlite or htn even but he’s clearly above average looking. You guys just don’t have a realistic understanding of what average actually looks like
I didn't give him a percentile and also I'm just rating him facially. I said LTN or MTN which are the ONLY acceptable ratings for his face. I don't care how many fat people there are, he's still the rating he is.

• +1
Nah, he is LTN or MTN facially.
nigga you clearly don't go outside if you think hes anywhere close to being LTN

hes facially above average and hes 6'1 with gymaxxed body and you think its astounding that some random foid finds him attractive

the absolute state of looksmaxx autists. Over if you have some flaws!!! :feelsuhh:

• JFL
statuspill

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17291

hes facially above average and hes 6'1 with gymaxxed body and you think its astounding that some random foid finds him attractive

the absolute state of looksmaxx autists. Over if you have some flaws!!! :feelsuhh:
Honestly you're autistic, no other way to put it. I'm saying thinking face is everything is stupid, I get why he is attractive, I'm not an autist that thinks PSL is everything... that's the whole point to my post... Learn how to follow a thought and if you think he's a HTN facially, learn to rate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I’m not saying he’s chadlite or htn even but he’s clearly above average looking. You guys just don’t have a realistic understanding of what average actually looks like

Not really. If anything u saying he is above average proves how easy it is to get manipulated and hive minded into finding someone attractive.

The TikTok is showing his body, tan, edited short clips with background music. Literally designed and propelled to make him look as attractive as possible. None of that is real life tho. In real life ur not moving in slow motion with background music.

Psl is only about someones candid face. A candid frontal of his face is dead average. 4psl. He’s still a 7/10 on the irl scale since irl scale includes the body, height, etc.

@AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Honestly you're autistic, no other way to put it. I'm saying thinking face is everything is stupid, I get why he is attractive, I'm not an autist that thinks PSL is everything... that's the whole point to my post... Learn how to follow a thought and if you think he's a HTN facially, learn to rate.
you said blackpill is on life support when women find a a 6'1 jacked guy attractive

and he is above average. pick 10 random dudes off the street and he'd be in the top 3 in terms of attractiveness

u probably think the average male is 8 psl or some shit :lul:

• +1
you said blackpill is on life support when women find a a 6'1 jacked guy attractive

and he is above average. pick 10 random dudes off the street and he'd be in the top 3 in terms of attractiveness

u probably think the average male is 8 psl or some shit :lul:
Again, Blackpill doesn't focus much on appeal but just specific ratios and features. He is appealing due to his mustache and tall gymmaxxed body. Many blackpillers say face is almost everything. He would probably in a random sample of people on the street be top 3-4 in attractiveness which is like LTN to MTN because 3 would be obese (0/10) a few overweight (3/10 max) and then some normal people

• +1

View attachment 1710033

View attachment 1710034
If the adoration feels astroturfed, then the actor is probably Jewish or has some ancestry. They're mediocre but get that status boost.
His paternal grandfather was of Russian-Jewish descent

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17291

Above average....😭😭😭

• JFL

Delusional at best.

There is no good feature on his face, it's either average or failo.

He is LTN to MTN, end of the story.

You are deluding yourself because of fame and he's in a movie, your brain is more primitive than foids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16834, nordicel and 1 other person
Delusional at best.

There is no good feature on his face, it's either average or failo.

He is LTN to MTN, end of the story.

You are deluding yourself because of fame and he's in a movie, your brain is more primitive than foids.
I went feature-by-feature above, according to PSL autism HE is HTN/CHADLITE.

And your argument is... :unsure:

everyone poops monkey GIF by NeonMob

Poo poo throwing :feelshehe:

Those are bad pictures, are you dumb?
And you chose shit pictures too... so what are you complaining about? :Comfy:
I chose representative photos of him with a good camera and good lighting. You're not very smart 😂
Here is a photo with a good camera and lighting
A3

VERY REPRESENTATIVE
:feelshehe:

I went feature-by-feature above, according to PSL autism HE is HTN/CHADLITE.

And your argument is... :unsure:

everyone poops monkey GIF by NeonMob

Poo poo throwing :feelshehe:
Delete your account immediatly you stupid fucked fuck.

The guy has correct ratios,
It's the basic JFL. Also his midface is too long so not that good.

he has great square jawline,
No
2915477_MV5BMTY2MzM2NzAxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDIyMzg1NDE._V1_.jpg

proportionate square chin,
again, basic
great cheekbones,
No
2915477_MV5BMTY2MzM2NzAxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDIyMzg1NDE._V1_.jpg

full head of hair,
ITS THE MINIMUM TO HAVE JFL
dark-white contrast of skin and hair.
He is white, sure it's good, nothing insane here, it's the minimum to exist again.
His eyes are good: hunter IF the canthal tilt is positive, cause i cannot figure from his photos.
CT is positive, yet he has hooded eyes not hunter eyes, but deathsentence PFL.
Yeah no shit, surprised you succeeded to see it.
His body is good, but he is MTN at best, you are biaised because of the fame halo, that's how we recognize room temperature IQ newcomers.

Just understand that a feature not being a failo =/= good, it is just the bare minimum to exist for foids eye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 17291
And you chose shit pictures too... so what are you complaining about? :Comfy:

Here is a photo with a good camera and lighting
View attachment 1710250
VERY REPRESENTATIVE
:feelshehe:
Wrong. His expression is making him look off. Are you really trying to argue that Teller is a HTN or something? Show me a photo is HTN. Stop showing me bad photos of chads

Shouldn't be shocking to any of you.

This site will warp your perceptions, but take an actual look around you IRL. Most men are 20% bf+, and don't gymcel.

Just by being lean, fairly muscular, well groomed, and good fashion, you very noticeably stand out. You don't have to have model bones. Just be low bodyfat (8-12) so the facial features you actually have are defined and sharp, and have muscle so you look dimorphic and masculine.

You don't need fucking surgery, and you're not genetically fucked. What you need to do is master the basics (Low Bodyfat, Gymcel, Grooming, Fashion), and then actually actively pursue women (cold approach, online dating)

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 19766, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
I’m at this guys looks level, height, and body mog him, my pheno also might be better yet I do shit, it’s all status halo.

damn steve looks like THAT

Attachments

• steve.jpeg
    steve.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 0
No he wouldn't lmfao.
Back in the original top gun women did the same but to an even bigger scale for tom cruise
he is old now but tom cruise still remains the main character for a reason. 5'8 Chad>>>6'1 MTN

Proportions pilled @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Richard_Hungwell, Gargantuan and 1 other person
I’m at this guys looks level, height, and body mog him, my pheno also might be better yet I do shit, it’s all status halo.
Post body I want to see you body mog him. Remember Jay Cutler doesn't body mog him in the eyes of women. He is a disgusting brute. He is near ideal body for appeal.

Does anyone think mcu movies cast sub-cels so that average whitecels will be enshrined? maybe.

Btw this is bad news for avgcels bc the new movie will prolly make 80s movies get a comeback.

A lot of people want to be hispter edgy by hating on nerd comic book movies rn.

Back in the original top gun women did the same but to an even bigger scale for tom cruise
he is old now but tom cruise still remains the main character for a reason. 5'8 Chad>>>6'1 MTN

Proportions pilled @Gargantuan
MTN? mountain? lol

No he wouldn't lmfao.
The ones who are blackpilled realize that cruise at 60 manages to be main character
while this long faced wide hipped incel would be posting here if he wasnt an actor

Chad always wins 5'8 ideal proportions

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 7725