Blackpill on life support after new Top Gun movie

Post body I want to see you body mog him. Remember Jay Cutler doesn't body mog him in the eyes of women. He is a disgusting brute. He is near ideal body for appeal.
793C3095 2ED4 4FD5 AD4F 1FB70770E7C4

Autistic and average facially :feelsrope:
Brutal! You should practice being NT (will take a few years). After a few thousand random people on Omegle you may come off normal (not joking, it's something someone can immediately sense but it can take a lot of time to develop)

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Brutal! You should practice being NT (will take a few years). After a few thousand random people on Omegle you may come off normal (not joking, it's something someone can immediately sense but it can take a lot of time to develop)
Working on my NT, after facial surgeries, I’m gonna try approach ect… again if that doesn’t work I’m geomaxxing.

this just shows me that muscular body can halo face and make even LTN seen as chadlite

If anything u saying he is above average proves how easy it is to get manipulated and hive minded into finding someone attractive.
I agree that’s a thing and maybe it’s happening here idk I didn’t see any Tik toks I just watched the movie. But I think the opposite is also happening. Not only is almost everyone in that movie very attractive, making him seem less attractive by comparison, but it’s the same with movie stars and internet famous people and browsing this forum in general. Constant exposure to attractive people. Irl the true average guy is pretty underwhelming, especially at his age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 16834
miles-teller2.png

I think Teller is a handcel, look at his hand

you haven't touched grass in years if you think that face is LTN

good coloring too