blackpill sucks life away

Moggkrates

Moggkrates

Iron
Thinking about genetic determinism reduces life quality. Not just the thought of sub5 autists dying alone, but thinking about the unfairness of life in general.
Terrible ilnesses, trauma or mental illness thats leading people to the rope. Imagine your most loved person beeing tortured to death over days.
In this physical realm, theres a possibility that this could happen. Life is scary.

I wish i could be an unempathetic piece of shit like some of you, it would be much easier.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and vermillioncorefan
I am sensitive and the blackpill is very destructive, but I can't go back to the matrix anymore

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Moggkrates and BrahminBoss
I like it, gives me energy

• +1
Reactions: reek
You were genetically determined to make this post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Moggkrates
at least you don't live in the delusional bluepilled world and think whats wrong about you , it helps you point out your flaws tbh everything has a pros and cons

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Moggkrates
I like it, gives me energy
u legit psychopathic? i like seeing people suffer i hate, not random people(could be me lol). like you watch the worst gore and feel nothing? just curious

It does. It's poison. Use it to have a slight advantage over normies and nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates and reek
u legit psychopathic? i like seeing people suffer i hate, not random people(could be me lol). like you watch the worst gore and feel nothing? just curious
I dont watch gore it is boring

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I am sensitive and the blackpill is very destructive, but I can't go back to the matrix anymore
i want to taste a steak again. Just one day

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
i want to taste a steak again. Just one day
M3fYVlu7YN9Hq.webp

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggkrates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back