Blackpiller gets surgeries to look like Jordan Barrett

LeonidasGui

LeonidasGui

Sphinx
Rodrigo Alves says “I met him once in France and I really loved the shape of his jawline, the shape of his chin.
“I loved his eyes I think he is perfect. So, I asked the doctor to try and replicate it.”

Alves, 34, took a picture of the blonde Australian to his consultation and used it as inspiration for his eye lift.
“I don’t think I look exactly like him, but if I lose weight my face will look more similar to his,” he said.

“That is the look which I think is perfection. More like a young boy.
“I am like the exaggerated form and he is the natural form.”
Rodrigo Alves says the inspiration for his look is based on Aussie model Jordan Barrett (pictured). Picture: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images

Alves (pictured) has had 59 body modification procedures in order to achieve his dream look. Picture: Rodrigo Alves/Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, SidharthTheSlayer, the MOUSE and 19 others
Practically identical
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and m0ss26
That botchjob has been famous for a decade though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Engineeringcel
mirin his effort tho

• +1
Reactions: Engineeringcel and AdonisMogger
He trooned out during covid. Obviously severely mentally ill, I wonder what kind of surgeons are OK with participating in such abominations. It also makes me wonder where the line between the hardmaxxing we discuss here and bogging yourself to the point where even the Bogdanoffs would be horrified like he did is.
PRC 183839863 jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, temporomandibular32, 1966Ford and 4 others
Damn This makes me nervous/discourage of wanting to hardmaxx, it's like Flipping the coin upside down to have a great result that we want

• +1
Reactions: Engineeringcel
He trooned out during covid. Obviously severely mentally ill, I wonder what kind of surgeons are OK with participating in such abominations. It also makes me wonder where the line between the hardmaxxing we discuss here and bogging yourself to the point where even the Bogdanoffs would be horrified like he did is.
View attachment 2528717
Bro what is that eye colour

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Damn This makes me nervous/discourage of wanting to hardmaxx, it's like Flipping the coin upside down to have a great result that we want
He's undergone around 70+ surgeries according to Google. Justin Jedlica, another surgery addict has had around 1,000 cosmetic procedures. These aren't typical surgery results as even your more harcore looksmaxxers on this site probably won't see anything more than 2-3 procedures. If all you do is inject your face with plastic 100 times over the span of a decade or two then you're going to get results that show that. Just plan hardmaxxes well and at most you'll probably see improvements with no less than 5.

• +1
Reactions: User28823, Engineeringcel and Brownskink
He's undergone around 70+ surgeries according to Google. Justin Jedlica, another surgery addict has had around 1,000 cosmetic procedures. These aren't typical surgery results as even your more harcore looksmaxxers on this site probably won't see anything more than 2-3 procedures. If all you do is inject your face with plastic 100 times over the span of a decade or two then you're going to get results that show that. Just plan hardmaxxes well and at most you'll probably see improvements with no less than 5.
What surgeries do you think are the highest ROI? Should we only fix our failos with surgeries or get them to get mogger features?

What surgeries do you think are the highest ROI? Should we only fix our failos with surgeries or get them to get mogger features?
It's a general rule to fix failos rather than create halos. Hard to say which will give you the most bang for your buck because it all depends on what your failos are. A lot of GL people are just a bundle of average features accompanied with one or two strong features with little to no glaring failos.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Engineeringcel
Getting surgeries to look like someone who already looks uncanny, what could go wrong.

That's not Barrettmaxxing, that's Bogdanoffmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Engineeringcel
Which of the two is the real barrett?

rhino and hair transplant, fix common massive failos at virtually 0 risk

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Look at his chubby cheeks. Dude will go through all of these hardmaxxing gymnastics without even doing the basics which is eat on a calorie deficit until you get a reasonably lean body fat %... Many such cases.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491