blepharoplasty and/or bimax and/or genioplasty ?

T

ThomasMH38

Iron
Hi everyone,

I’m 23 and iI think that one of my biggest flaws is my eyes especially under eyes area and eyes assymetry. As i’m pretty young do you think that a blepharoplasty is already envisageable to correct the assymetry and the under eye area ?
Or do you thibk that sleepmaxx and using a correctiver is enough ?

Moreover I think that my maxilla and my chin are recessed. I have snores problem, and my father is doing sleep apnea so maybe i have or i will have also this issue in the future. What do you think that i can do for this ? A bimax is too much ? A genioplasty could by enough for the aestetics ?
Or leanmaxx and posturemaxx could be sufficient ?

Thank you for your help

Attachments

• IMG_2680.jpeg
    IMG_2680.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2662.jpeg
    IMG_2662.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2661.jpeg
    IMG_2661.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2660.jpeg
    IMG_2660.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2657.jpeg
    IMG_2657.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I’m 23 and iI think that one of my biggest flaws is my eyes especially under eyes area and eyes assymetry. As i’m pretty young do you think that a blepharoplasty is already envisageable to correct the assymetry and the under eye area ?
Or do you thibk that sleepmaxx and using a correctiver is enough ?

Moreover I think that my maxilla and my chin are recessed. I have snores problem, and my father is doing sleep apnea so maybe i have or i will have also this issue in the future. What do you think that i can do for this ? A bimax is too much ? A genioplasty could by enough for the aestetics ?
Or leanmaxx and posturemaxx could be sufficient ?

Thank you for your help
eyes: Supras, infras, cantho
Everything else: HT, Trimax, jaw angle implants

• +1
Reactions: coispet
What is the most important to do for me ?
Up to you. You need orbital decompression too
I think you can do your jaw first and see how your soft tissues are after
Then eyes
In the meantime you can grow your eyelashes and fraud with an eyelash curler

I’m just wondering if all this is worth it

What do you think is my psl level and if i do bimax + orbital decompression +cathoplasty + HT
And i leanmaxx
how could it increase ?

Top priority should be Bimax in your case; your nose looks great and bimax will greatly improve your side profile and little bit to the front. Afterwards, get infraorbital/supraorbital implants (preferably from Giant or Pagnoni's italian implant designer company)

Second, lean maxx + lower eyelid retraction and possible canthopexy. Do not get orbital decompression. It destroys your PFL.

• +1
Reactions: Aloft
Top priority should be Bimax in your case; your nose looks great and bimax will greatly improve your side profile and little bit to the front. Afterwards, get infraorbital/supraorbital implants (preferably from Giant or Pagnoni's italian implant designer company)

Second, lean maxx + lower eyelid retraction and possible canthopexy. Do not get orbital decompression. It destroys your PFL.
Thanks you for your answer, yeah i think it’s better for me to not do orbital decompression to not change my ratios.
Infra and supra implant will not change them ? Do you have an idea of how much it could cost to get those implant ?

Thanks you for your answer, yeah i think it’s better for me to not do orbital decompression to not change my ratios.
Infra and supra implant will not change them ? Do you have an idea of how much it could cost to get those implant ?
Properly designed implants will change them for the better. Can cost anywhere from 5-10k tbh

Properly designed implants will change them for the better. Can cost anywhere from 5-10k tbh
That’s not that expensive, let’s do this bimax to get those implant fast.
Actually pagnoni can do all that by himself, can’t he ?

Last edited:
Where are getting quotes for 5-10k? Maybe for just the actual implants and not the surgeon and hospital fees.

Where are getting quotes for 5-10k? Maybe for just the actual implants and not the surgeon and hospital fees.
Yeah you’re right, 5k is more like design + actual implants. My bad. Realistically gonna be 8-15k depending who you go with

Yeah you’re right, 5k is more like design + actual implants. My bad. Realistically gonna be 8-15k depending who you go with
infras and supras are going to be a good bit more than 15k unless you go to Turkey.

infras and supras are going to be a good bit more than 15k unless you go to Turkey.
Yeah, I’m quoting Giant + Celal prices since I’m going with them for my own procedures