Bloat is merciless

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
I’ve been depressed for the past few weeks because of my bloated face, it’s so brutal how nothing can help me because I have such terrible bloat problems. No debloating method works for me, I wake up every day looking like shit knowing that I have potential to look good because on the rare day that I’m not bloated (once a month) I have hollow cheeks and look good, and get compliments. Meanwhile Chad can eat whatever he wants and slay, this world is not fair.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and IanIachimoe2491
Also I think I’m gonna try high sodium soon because it’s the only thing I haven’t done, I will report back with my findings soon.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and BrahminBoss
Enough of the cope its time to get twincretins

probably cause u dont sleel enough, when I was depressed I was sleep deprived so I was basically bloated 24/7

Check ur hormones
U might have hormonal issues

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and hardestmfintheroom
lasixmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Acetozolamide coffee and up intake of both sodium and potassium ( latter mainly) .m

• +1
Do meth. Look for the lowest purity possible for best results

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Increasing sodium works for you? How much mg daily?
No I’m obese but usually when there’s electrolyte depletion the body leaks them into serum and prophylactically decreases renal excretion leading to bloat in soft tissue

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Drink more water and lose weight

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
@pneumocystosis Is high sodium legit? If so how many mg should I take in.

When your sodium is very low your body will increase ADH to stop the little salt you have from leaking into urine, and your body stores it as desperately as possible and you are bloated. Potassium is also as important if not more, both should be in adequate amounts

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and ManletJordanBarrett
Also amphetamine and methylphenidate have an indirect diuretic effect and will debloat you as well, i always look facialy the leanest when on ADHD meds because of this reason

• Love it
Try to keep cortisol low through natural means (basically water stuff like good sleep). When cortisol is high estrogen is as well and both will make you have a very bloated face

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, marek937 and Mosh12
Acetozolamide coffee and up intake of both sodium and potassium ( latter mainly) .m
Do u think green kratom could help with debloating/fat loss?
I took 3 green tablets(500mg each) and i noticed some appetite reduction

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Do u think green kratom could help with debloating/fat loss?
I took 3 green tablets(500mg each) and i noticed some appetite reduction
Fat loss yes Debloating probably no

• +1
Reactions: marek937
When your sodium is very low your body will increase ADH to stop the little salt you have from leaking into urine, and your body stores it as desperately as possible and you are bloated. Potassium is also as important if not more, both should be in adequate amounts
Is 1:1 potassium sodium good ratio good enough if I start increasing my sodium intake? Also would I still have to drink 3-4L of water a day?