[Motivation] Bloatcels gtfih

AestheticPrince

AestheticPrince

Knowledgable

Moral of the story is that even if you've reached sub 10% bf and still bloated(due to lack of bone mass, zygo width, fucked up mandible and maxilla) you can still take that extra step towards 8% bf or even lower to reduce cheek fat.
I've seen tons of posts here by bloatcels who have a well defined jawline but because of lack of bone support they suffer from a bloated and chubby face whilst being sub 10%.
Trust me there's a night and day difference bw 10% bf and below 8% bf

Attachments

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Future Chadpreet
Obviously a leaner face will look better, im at 20% rn i think once i get to sub 15% i should have hollow cheeks based upon my zygos position and projection.

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Erudite
Good thread
Dude has some weird bone structure but even then the low bf is enough of a halo to make it not matter.

DarknLost

DarknLost

Permanent oneitiscel
I can't stop eating shit
Tried strict diet but always failed
I'm a lazy spoiled cunt

Zyros

Zyros

Mage
why is bodyfat so extremely unforgiving for males (a fucking 2 percent being night and day, while all body posotivity fat acceptance shit is only for women. Makes me rage

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Mirin Goyim Shekelshack?
seriously I ask again. How can bodyfat be so extremely brutal and unforgiving for men yet fat acceptance is only aimed at women?
Men have to be aesthetic and strong + tall

Women just have to have a vagina

This is the brutal truth.

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Master
seriously I ask again. How can bodyfat be so extremely brutal and unforgiving for men yet fat acceptance is only aimed at women?
Women can use makeup to make the face appear slimmer and fraud basically. As a man you have no option

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

Trainee
If youre at sub 10% bodyfat and still bloated then just try coolsculpting or sth else. I cant imagine being able to enjoy life maintaining that low of body fat

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Remember to Squint ⚠️⚠️
I have already lost a little bf, now im at 16% and girls tell me my jawline is showing a little now, lifefuel tbh

R

ritalinredemption

Adept
Lifefuel for users here. Quaserman is one of the biggest looksmaxxers in PSL history through just get lean theory and lose bloat.

View attachment 159411View attachment 159413View attachment 159415
what was the before and after bf?

Moral of the story is that even if you've reached sub 10% bf and still bloated(due to lack of bone mass, zygo width, fucked up mandible and maxilla) you can still take that extra step towards 8% bf or even lower to reduce cheek fat.
I've seen tons of posts here by bloatcels who have a well defined jawline but because of lack of bone support they suffer from a bloated and chubby face whilst being sub 10%.
Trust me there's a night and day difference bw 10% bf and below 8% bf
isnt sub 10 percent terrible for hormones?

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

Mirin Goyim Shekelshack?
what was the before and after bf?

isnt sub 10 percent terrible for hormones?
Obviously not a body fat level to keep up 24/7 but when you are in this body fat % for a short while it doesnt do any damage to hormones for as far as i know.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
needsolution Looksmaxing 11
6'4 looksmaxxxer Looksmaxing 10
GoMadAndSTFU Looksmaxing 11