Blood Test Help

MoneyMogging

MoneyMogging

Banned
Doctor denied my blood test request as they are woke and thought it wasnt necessary. Any alternatives?

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
depends what u need the blood test for
id prolly just ask a shit ton of doctors and make up some symptom that has led you to get the specific blood test
fellow ken carson fan i see

• +1
Reactions: MoneyMogging
depends what u need the blood test for
id prolly just ask a shit ton of doctors and make up some symptom that has led you to get the specific blood test
fellow ken carson fan i see
yh, i need blood test cuz i might hop on mk and ai, can i do at home one but everyone in my city is super woke and super expensive

• +1
Doctor denied my blood test request as they are woke and thought it wasnt necessary. Any alternatives?
Say you have Anemia symptoms, and think you have low iron levels, like lightheaded when stand, and low energy.

• +1
yh, i need blood test cuz i might hop on mk and ai, can i do at home one but everyone in my city is super woke and super expensive
not very knowledgeable on that topic tbh
find whichever blood test you specifically want and then from there search up symptoms from an associated illnes
(ie: if you want to test for vitamin b-12 for whatever reason, search up symptoms of low vitamin b-12, then tell the dcotor you have those symptoms and when u did research, you believe you have a low vitamin b-12 count)

Say you have Anemia symptoms, and think you have low iron levels, like lightheaded when stand, and low energy.
i have low iron symptoms but im getting tested for SOOO MUCH shit. For example oestrogen proestrogen test DHT vit d DHEA + S and much more i have a list

not very knowledgeable on that topic tbh
find whichever blood test you specifically want and then from there search up symptoms from an associated illnes
(ie: if you want to test for vitamin b-12 for whatever reason, search up symptoms of low vitamin b-12, then tell the dcotor you have those symptoms and when u did research, you believe you have a low vitamin b-12 count)
smart smart but i have so many things lol

Where I live you can just go to a private lab and get anything tested whenever you want.

Where I live you can just go to a private lab and get anything tested whenever you want.
not in america, and how do you find a private lab

what i do is that because i take medication for social anxiety every month i need to check my hepatic health,so in the order paper i write or fill the boxes of what i want with a similar handwritting

Same exact thing happened to me 2 days ago, for ai and mk u dont need bloods done tho

Same exact thing happened to me 2 days ago, for ai and mk u dont need bloods done tho
im still curious for what i need to improve feel me, i just checked a private lab but it costs about 50$ per test and im getting 10 and not payed by insurance

• So Sad
Reactions: Rigged
im still curious for what i need to improve feel me, i just checked a private lab but it costs about 50$ per test and im getting 10 and not payed by insurance
Also in america these jews are insane cant do shit im just gonna run everything no tests insane low inhib move

Also in america these jews are insane cant do shit im just gonna run everything no tests insane low inhib move
he he hell nah dont do that. You think i should run just AI has least side effects increases test and prolongs growth

gotta pay out of pocket unless u can convince a functional doc ... but they also have to explain to insurance why u need these tests done

gotta pay out of pocket unless u can convince a functional doc ... but they also have to explain to insurance why u need these tests done
where can i find non woke docs

not in america, and how do you find a private lab
depending on where ur from there are online services that hve lab test kits u can order

depending on where ur from there are online services that hve lab test kits u can order
I need SHBG, Free + total test, oestrogen, prolactin, progesterone, DHEA + S, IGF-1 Serum, Liver functions, DHT, Thyroid hormones (T3 + T4).

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon