Bluepill Cope #86768: Opposites attract

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
A good example of this would be me and a girl in my class. We are as opposite as it gets. All of her features are different than mine, small eyes, small nose, small midface, wide mouth she is taller too and she also likes oversaturated music like Drake and Rihana. She is also boring in general and looks bored all the time. Does it matter? Absolutely not, im completely invisible.

In fact, im so invisible that she would swipe left on me on tinder and wuldnt even use me as an emotional tampon. Meanwhile my oneitis, had some common feautres with me like nose and eyebrows, she also had the same interests and personality with me so she saw a perfect candidate in me; a perfect candidate to vent to after chad and tyrone gangbanged her and threw her away.

Opposites attract only matter when physical attraction is established. physical attraction though is the most important and hardest part, if you are a hairy manlet nerdy looking guy like me just forget about any girl being physically attracted to you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and Xtra
A good example of this would be me and a girl in my class. We are as opposite as it gets. All of her features are different than mine, small eyes, small nose, small midface, wide mouth she is taller too and she also likes oversaturated music like Drake and Rihana. She is also boring in general and looks bored all the time. Does it matter? Absolutely not, im completely invisible.

In fact, im so invisible that she would swipe left on me on tinder and wuldnt even use me as an emotional tampon. Meanwhile my oneitis, had some common feautres with me like nose and eyebrows, she also had the same interests and personality with me so she saw a perfect candidate in me; a perfect candidate to vent to after chad and tyrone gangbanged her and threw her away.

Opposites attract only matter when physical attraction is established. physical attraction though is the most important and hardest part, if you are a hairy manlet nerdy looking guy like me just forget about any girl being physically attracted to you.
Opposites attract is a huge blue pill statement

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit and InnerVoid
Nigga this not even water, this the Pacific 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid

"Opposites attract" really means masculine energy attracts feminine energy.

Androgynous people attract neither.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid