?

• Muscles indeed matters

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Muscles don’t matter that much

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
You see oofy doofy with stacy but she’s keeping him as a pet meanwhile she got her back blown out by athletic body Chadlite.

Body/muscles = frame = your genetics!

So it’s the same as face because both are inherently shaped by your own genetic quality.

I had the most attention from goids when I was gymmaxed, and muxh less so when I am skinny.

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario@Xangsane @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @pneumocystosis @Amnesia @Krakowski @mbolo @Napoleon de Geso @Filosephario @Jungcuck @WishIwasChico

@WishIwasChico how was your dating life before gymmaxxed?

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario@Xangsane @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @pneumocystosis @Amnesia @Krakowski @mbolo @Napoleon de Geso @Filosephario @Jungcuck @WishIwasChico
Add me to taglist bhai

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
muscles matter after 21-22 imo because at that age the average mfers physique starts to decline which makes built guys stand out

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
muscles matter after 21-22 imo because at that age the average mfers physique starts to decline which makes built guys stand out
Can I dm you my physique?

• +1
Reactions: kebab

This genre of lanklet (the little brother) is the person responsible for most slays nowadays