Bodycam to track IOIs

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Good idea or not?

On on the front, one on the back. Then there's no coping when you don't get shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular, bloomercel, fogdart and 16 others
I actually thought about this, i could make it work by analyzing body language and common IOIs.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
??? bro is gonna look at his walking montage :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, VolcelFTW and <6PSLcel
There are 360 degree cameras...

IMG 6569

What constitutes an IOI tho, just staring at you, eyes locking, smiling and or/ gasping? If so then definitely do it.

If you're chodemaxxing you can't forget to place a hidden camera along your waistline. Go sit on the train all day with your legs spread, and analyze the IOIs women give to your chode. Make sure to wear gray sweatpants and read a book so it looks like you're too busy to notice. This is the best way to analyze your chodemaxxing progress.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, infini and buflek
i always look out for iois like an autist but never catch them

yet my friends tell me girls were mirin me and some girl confirmed it once that she and her friend talked about me before we approached them

conclusion: girls are fucking stupid, give shit tier hints and expect to get approached

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, bloomercel, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Over if subchadlite.

idk but u will look autistic fuck walking around with cameras

Female validation is everything especially when it's raw. I got approached by 2 girls at the club last Sunday and I'm still high on that after almost a week. Rewatching all the IOIs you receive during the day will be lifefuel but can be suifuel if you get none. These dudes must be in Heaven re-watching their videos

Nigga secretly planning to post this