bp length is all that matters (cockology)

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
cuz like if you thrust ur hips in front of u like u were fucking a bitch you’ll notice the fat kinda moves to the side and ur full length shows.
in addition to the fact when u thrust in the pussy at the right angle the fat pushes back BP length is what the girl will feel inside her unless ur like 40 lbs overweight

• +1
Reactions: Nigger
cuz like if you thrust ur hips in front of u like u were fucking a bitch you’ll notice the fat kinda moves to the side and ur full length shows.
in addition to the fact when u thrust in the pussy at the right angle the fat pushes back BP length is what the girl will feel inside her unless ur like 40 lbs overweight
this is the most interesting cope ive heard yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flxsh, lemonnz, N1666 and 2 others
I can't say, I'm a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: moggathon and vermillioncorefan
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
i mean no one really takes nbp seriously because its the most inconsistent between people, never trust someone who gives only nbp

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Can't just make a blanket statement like that, fat-pad depth varies where the difference between bp and nbp is bigger.

i mean no one really takes nbp seriously because its the most inconsistent between people, never trust someone who gives only nbp
nbp is white noise, as soon as I see it I turn my brain off, close my eyes and scream lalalalala.

Bp is the meaning of life

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Yea tbh, alot of people here overate dize size to be 9 inches

I can't say, I'm a virgin.
984DE116 182E 4441 8175 E808BC315FDB