Reactions: stevielake and MOGMASTER69

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
27 slays, 24 years old, 5'8, white, 12-15% fat, face is prob 6 or 6.5/10

• +1
  • Hmm...
For social circle lays

Tip one - You have to like yourself and not be super anxious or depressed most of the time. Fix your mental issues first
Tip two - Be outgoing and fun to be around, you need to project an image of a winner. I like using gestures when i talk at parties when telling a story makes it more engaging for the people you're talking to and other girls will be watching you from across the room
Tip three - Have platonic female friends to supplement , but not replace, your close group of guys friends. 2 close friends is enough.
They will open up social opportunities to you, and girls see you with other girls being normal and not creepy. Preselection

Face is still super useful here but you can make do with even a MTN normie face if you are NT, fun and not looking for stacies.

For Online App Lays

Tip one - fraud all your pics.
Use remini to turn low res pics into higher quality and tends to smooth out skin aswell.
Facetune a hollywood impression and even add an AI generated smile or w/e works for the pic.
If you only have 3 good pics. Only use 3. You are as hot as your worst pic.
If someone confronts you about a pic, don't act embarrassed or nervous, hold frame and be like yeah no shit. thats what everyone does.
if shes likes oh all my pics are natural just make a joke or something like yeah i can tell

The limiting factor for guys is usually getting the girls to meet up with you, even if you don't look at good as your pics in person its different and she will 99% be frauding herself so dont worry about it
Tip two - Use voicenotes if the app allows it. Self explanatory
Tip three - After you get the number ask to facetime at least once before the date. Will help build sexual chemistry and lesson the chance of her flaking.

For OLD you need a good face, and even then you should fraud it to be as chad like as possible.
There is do's and don't to text game but its not that deep. Just don't come on too strong and look desperate.
so based bro thanks for this.

whats the meta for opening hot girls on dating apps. taking the piss out of something on their profile? complimenting them? what do you think in your based opinion

• +1
21 5'11 4 lays (2 long LTRS) 15% bf 5psl

• +1
  • Woah
so based bro thanks for this.

whats the meta for opening hot girls on dating apps. taking the piss out of something on their profile? complimenting them? what do you think in your based opinion

So taking the piss is good but probably not as a opener.
However i can think of one recent example where i did use it as an opener.

The girl had this long ass list of her attributes of they tend to do, and one of them was hodophile.

So im like :unsure: google it and

"Hodophile definition
One who loves to travel. noun."

So i opened her with some like
" Hey, how's your week going so far?
Isn't hodophile just a non basic way of saying " i lovee to travel #airplaneemojihere" :ROFLMAO: ?"

I wouldn't compliment though, i guess you could do like fashion or pose or something

An example i can think of is some girls first pic was her riding some speedboat herself wearing sunglasses. and the other way like walking up some steps on some greek resort island.

So i just made a joke about how do i know shes not some international bank robber who's hiding out on her island after having gotten away by speedboat. and after she replied to that commented of how cool she had taken the shot on the boat. I never make comments about their appearance directly like that.

but to be honest i don't think im some master of text game i have a tendency to ramble abit too much.

• +1
No judgement bros. Wanna see where everyone's at with no shaming or gloating. Also drop height, bf%, and facial attractiveness if you can. Thx. Also any tips you have for others!

We all gonna make it:ogre:
6'4 , bf idk but I have a flat belly not lean, LTN facially
Age 19.4

No judgement bros. Wanna see where everyone's at with no shaming or gloating. Also drop height, bf%, and facial attractiveness if you can. Thx. Also any tips you have for others!

We all gonna make it:ogre:
6"6 low htn 22 inch bidelt lean muscular extreme anixty and nt issues