Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Title

I noticed that calisthenics guys have better proportions

GIVE ME A WEAPON

Title

I noticed that calisthenics guys have better proportions
hybrid of both would be ideal

calisthenics is great for proportions because you're literally just working with your bodyweight, so you build just enough muscle and strength

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and WhiteGoodman
calisthenics require you to be more athletic and lean and develop your core muscles while bodybuilding just requires you to lift heavy weight which is why most gymcels get bloated and ugly in pursuit of lifting more weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
people that do calisthenics are like 5 foot tall and it's easier to fill out small frames.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 6128
Brother. Bodybuilding is by far superior if you want to chase aesthetics. Something designed to sculpt a V-Taper will be better than something designed for athleticism.

Also it doesn't make sense to assume they have better proportions because they're doing calisthenics. They have good proportions in spite of calisthenics. Having bad proportions or muscle imbalances would be even easier to hide / fix with bodybuilding...

calisthenics require you to be more athletic and lean and develop your core muscles while bodybuilding just requires you to lift heavy weight which is why most gymcels get bloated and ugly in pursuit of lifting more weight
u don't have a clue, bloating is caused only by diet. Simply I've never seen a calisthenic guy doing a bulk for example

u don't have a clue, bloating is caused only by diet. Simply I've never seen a calisthenic guy doing a bulk for example
yeah because weightlifters overeat to increase their PR numbers
while calisthenics athletes need to be lean in order to do advanced movements such as one arm pullups, planches, dragonflags, handstand pushups, etc

yeah because weightlifters overeat to increase their PR numbers
while calisthenics athletes need to be lean in order to do advanced movements such as one arm pullups, planches, dragonflags, handstand pushups, etc
these are powerlifters

Bodyweight training will give you the sexiness by experience, while weight training is for pure size. In my opinion, both combined is where it's at.

Combination is key.
You will never get impressive lateral delts, upper chest and legs with just calisthenics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128