shit massater insertions

remardt

remardt

Iron
after i started chewing without my buccinators i noticed a bloated look from my front profile, when i flex my massaters they push foward mostly. would i be better off atrophying them. i have a narrow jaw

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Same dk how to atrophy naturally

don't chew with buccinators, try incisor chewing

• +1
Reactions: remardt
after i started chewing without my buccinators i noticed a bloated look from my front profile, when i flex my massaters they push foward mostly. would i be better off atrophying them. i have a narrow jaw
chewing is a meme honestly

Should ONLY do it if you have outward gonions or if your zygos are prominent.
Yes, your jaw will get bigger (masseter mostly) but it wil probably not be how you want it.

Imagine if Sean O'Pry started chewing more for a wider jawline, then his neck would look smaller lol and he would lose some of his hollow cheek look. (He'd have to start training his neck heavily)

Brad Pitt too, doesn't benefit from having a wider jawline, as all attention goes there and how big and abnormal it looks instead of his eye area, hair and skin for example.

Attachments

• 1714135356969.png
    1714135356969.png
    480.3 KB · Views: 0
Same dk how to atrophy naturally
If you clench your jaw and bite down hard on your molars, stopping those habits should release tension in your masseters and they should slim down slightly. Chewing less hard foods can work too, and also chewing less frequently. This process can take a long while depending on how big your masseter muscles have become.

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
If you clench your jaw and bite down hard on your molars, stopping those habits should release tension in your masseters and they should slim down slightly. Chewing less hard foods can work too, and also chewing less frequently. This process can take a long while depending on how big your masseter muscles have become.
Thanks

chewing is a meme honestly

View attachment 2881495

Should ONLY do it if you have outward gonions or if your zygos are prominent.
Yes, your jaw will get bigger (masseter mostly) but it wil probably not be how you want it.

Imagine if Sean O'Pry started chewing more for a wider jawline, then his neck would look smaller lol and he would lose some of his hollow cheek look. (He'd have to start training his neck heavily)

View attachment 2881502

Brad Pitt too, doesn't benefit from having a wider jawline, as all attention goes there and how big and abnormal it looks instead of his eye area, hair and skin for example.

View attachment 2881504
pitt looks good in both pictures

Yes atrophy with botox and jaw angle implants for proper contour

Chewing is a looksmin for 90% of people because of forward or high set insertions resulting in a bloated look

• +1
Reactions: mierlia3