Bonepulling / Face shaping with hands

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
Essentially the goal here is to create that hunter skull kind of look, which includes defined jawline with outward onions, as well as pronounced cheekbones, and I’ve sort of came up with a way to kind of push these into where you want them to be

You need to create a kind of C shape with your hand, (photo below) using your thumb to pull the gonions outwards and your index to push the underside of the cheekbone up and forward, since the cheekbone is connected to the maxilla it could also inhibit forward movement. You need to use the energy that is being used to push the cheekbones up to assist with the pulling of the gonions,
IMG 3557

Again this is just a theory and could be complete autist cope, but a lot of us don’t have a lot to lose and will do whatever possible

I used to be boneless so why not try it.
IMG 3558

for this to do anything you would probably need constant pressure, like braces or MSE

Last edited:
for this to do anything you would probably need constant pressure, like braces or MSE, for it to work
I’ve noticed that it’s been much easier to hook onto and pull, and just more definition, I also have noticed change in the back of my gums from thumbpulling like my upper jaw was moving forward, it create a kind of mini skin fold that hurt a lil,
IMG 3314 IMG 3313
But I mean it has to do something

Never saw something more retarded here if im honest.

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer
have your cheekbones changed

Just think about it if you could pull your gonios with your hands outwards wouldnt sleeping on your side push them in ?
when you do this your pulling on both sides, or pulling apart. If you slept on your side (correctly) only the pillow would put force on your jaw but the other side is not being pushed in because it’s not touching anything, but while your pulling your pulling apart on both sides, and I doubt that a pillow would do much

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd