Bonesmashing IQ bell curve

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor

The people who are at the low end of the distribution (the retards of the forum) are bonesmashing
The Normies of the forum are spamming every bonesmash thread with how cope it is and that its dangerous (90-100iqcels)

this is that group, nothing wrong with it and can sometimes justify their reasoning.

The smarter/OG users are bonesmashing and have been for years. For example, Loox, Pneumo, A10, coispet all got non placebo results from bonesmashing

JFL just look at Loox zygos over the years and come back. Test+Bonesmash is an unparalleled softmax and your not doing it because you think its a joke jfl. If james wasnt an aspie fuck who made it seem like bonesmashing is a joke millions of people would have ascended from it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, smoth, Mog3D and 9 others
Bonesmash till i am dead, its legit and you arent looksmaxxing if you arent bonesmashing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat123, smoth, randomop and 4 others
april first was weeks ago boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, IMOGYOU, lemonnz and 2 others
Can you elaborate on what you do specifically
If you don't mind. I want to see a comprehensive guide on it but so far it's loaded with pointless speculation with no actual expirements carried out.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, got.daim, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
I just don’t know where to do it and how to prevent getting asymmetry, as a whole I do think wolffs law has some merit to it

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Dnr

• +1
april first was weeks ago boyo
Found one

Can you elaborate on what you do specifically I
If you don't mind. I want to see a comprehensive guide on it but so far it's loaded with pointless speculate with no actual expirements carried out.
Yes ill try to make a guide/video on how I bonesmash

lots of people dont hit nearly hard enough for results is the main issue ive seen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth, <6PSLcel, NorwoodAscender and 3 others
I just don’t know where to do it and how to prevent getting asymmetry, as a whole I do think wolffs law has some merit to it
Your face is already asymmetrical. If you hit evenly you wont make yourself more or less symmetrical

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
Your face is already asymmetrical. If you hit evenly you wont make yourself more or less symmetrical
Ik im a bit asymmetrical, it’s only really visible in the nose, problem is I don’t know where to actually bonesmash, and I also can’t stay consistent with the force I strike with each time so overtime that will lead to extra asymmetry

• +1
high iq thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Clavicular
Ik im a bit asymmetrical, it’s only really visible in the nose, problem is I don’t know where to actually bonesmash, and I also can’t stay consistent with the force I strike with each time so overtime that will lead to extra asymmetry
Bonesmash Zygos, Supraorbitals (infras when u get advanced level), chin and browridge

dont smash mandible, gonions/ramus, lateral orbital rim, maxilla, forehead

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: future_, xegigi, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
just found out i have 520 test theres no point me even trying i used to do it and got no results after a month (probably was very impatient) but was just too high inhib to take the risk of actually damaging my face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Clavicular
Bonesmash Zygos, Supraorbitals (infras when u get advanced level), chin and browridge

Alright, and what’s the best tool to use, how often, how hard and in which spots more or less, ik you got quite decent results from it because I saw one of your videos.

Alright, and what’s the best tool to use, how often, how hard and in which spots more or less, ik you got quite decent results from it because I saw one of your videos.
Smash with a hammer obviously

chin can be done EOD and the rest of the aforementioned locations are best to smash with 2 days rest in between

• +1
Reactions: future_ and NorwoodAscender
View attachment 2878840

The people who are at the low end of the distribution (the retards of the forum) are bonesmashing
The Normies of the forum are spamming every bonesmash thread with how cope it is and that its dangerous (90-100iqcels)
View attachment 2878841

this is that group, nothing wrong with it and can sometimes justify their reasoning.

The smarter/OG users are bonesmashing and have been for years. For example, Loox, Pneumo, A10, coispet all got non placebo results from bonesmashing

JFL just look at Loox zygos over the years and come back. Test+Bonesmash is an unparalleled softmax and your not doing it because you think its a joke jfl. If james wasnt an aspie fuck who made it seem like bonesmashing is a joke millions of people would have ascended from it.
im not risking brain damage for 1 millimeter bone growth

View attachment 2878840

View attachment 2878841

noooo you’re supposed to gate keep bone smashing :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: randomop and NorwoodAscender
even if it’s cope for actual bone growth i love the temporary swelling it gives me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Caucasiann, ChadL1te, coispet and 2 others
Loox literally got zygo fillers big bro

Smash with a hammer obviously

chin can be done EOD and the rest of the aforementioned locations are best to smash with 2 days rest in between
A light wooden object mogs for not getting brain damage

has anybody got goof results from smashing mandible or ramus

Why not smash chin

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
im not risking brain damage for 1 millimeter bone growth
thats why u have to brace
even if it’s cope for actual bone growth i love the temporary swelling it gives me
The swelling is good yea but you get bone growth after the fact
has anybody got goof results from smashing mandible or ramus
dont smash here
Loox literally got zygo fillers big bro
Average forumer iq, you can tell what zygo filler looks like and loox has natural looking bones

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kiyopon, nathan and NorwoodAscender

dont smash here

Average forumer iq, you can tell what zygo filler looks like and loox has natural looking bones
He literally admitted to somebody he got them lol

Bone mashing does not do THAT much. His zygos literally became golf balls like overnight it was pretty obviousn

Bone mashing does not do THAT much. His zygos literally became golf balls like overnight it was pretty obviousn
where did he admit to zygo filler, Those transformation vids are over 6 years of blasting creatine + bonesmashing

I said chin read it again

Wont hit hard enough tho
It will hit the individual area hard yes

And if that’s not enough a better method is to do several light hits over and over and then finish with a few very solid hits anyways

• +1
Reactions: future_ and Clavicular
View attachment 2878840

View attachment 2878841

Actually most of good user probably know that its not all cope
But segregation amd implantation of Bonesmashing very difficult to know and risk are higher than reward.
If I found legit good thread on Bonesmashing with proper instructions I will start doing without even wasting a breath
It not like surgeries where other experience person is responsible for action or softmaxx which are easy to do/and have become water which simultaneously decrease risk becz of lot of studies and guinea pig available to search results from

• +1

might have gotten leaner and debloated also. mine became more prominent in only losing 1% bf. results would be crazy going from like 14% to 10%

• +1
where did he admit to zygo filler, Those transformation vids are over 6 years of blasting creatine + bonesmashing
Nigga what? Idk where you’ve been but it was fairly obvious how quickly and drastically his zygos changed if you saw him a little while ago compared to now

He deleted the video where it’s drastic but this was an obvious thing

Bonesmash till i am dead, its legit and you arent looksmaxxing if you arent bonesmashing
what are you waffling about bhai. sometimes only bs comes out of that cute mouth

Nigga what? Idk where you’ve been but it was fairly obvious how quickly and drastically his zygos changed if you saw him a little while ago compared to now

He deleted the video where it’s drastic but this was an obvious thing
That video on tik tok was bold glamour filter JFL, When you take creatine for 6+ years and loose BF obviously you get more pronounced bones

might have gotten leaner and debloated also. mine became more prominent in only losing 1% bf. results would be crazy going from like 14% to 10%
IMG 0909
IMG 0910

This is a poor example kinda cause angle but he frauds so much it’s impossible to make a good comparison. If he’s literally swollen then MAYBE it’s bone smashing but lmao he deleted a video where his zygos legit look ridiculous and so big that it looks uncanny and weird and it’s drastically different and a user here said that looks told him in private that he got fillers

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and NorwoodAscender
View attachment 2878921View attachment 2878922
This is a poor example kinda cause angle but he frauds so much it’s impossible to make a good comparison. If he’s literally swollen then MAYBE it’s bone smashing but lmao he deleted a video where his zygos legit look ridiculous and so big that it looks uncanny and weird and it’s drastically different and a user here said that looks told him in private that he got fillers
lmao wtffff those are too big of zygos imo

• Hmm...
View attachment 2878921View attachment 2878922
Look at the zygomatic-lateral orbital rim curve to see the actual growth

that ogee curve he got is pure BF loss lol would take 2 seconds to draw a line

lmao wtffff those are too big of zygos imo
Yea looks ridiculous

That narcy is deeply insecure tbh. Pretty assholish guy with no modesty for his roots

life already smashes my old bones daily.

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and Clavicular

Stop the cope son

It’s obvious

He was already pretty lean

If only someone can give me a good guide for all of the bones in my face

• +1
If only someone can give me a good guide for all of the bones in my face
You don’t need a guide

Be like Dev Patel in Monkey Man, unironically

Jordan Peele Fight GIF by Monkey Man

Hit yourself like a Monkey, get results, you don’t need a guide, you just need consistency, that is the guide I promise you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, randomop, synock21 and 1 other person
Stop the cope son

It’s obvious

He was already pretty lean
The neurosis of this forum never fails to amaze me

You are always trying to nitpick and psychoanalyse the simplest things ever, loox obviously got results, but instead of accepting it, doing what he did/ignoring what he did but still accepting he got results, you have a hissy fit and explain why the 3 micron sized pixels next to his zygo are 10 degrees larger which means he got a zygo filler and did a mystical looksmaxxing technique

You’ll believe anything but the basics :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: randomop, distance decay and Clavicular
im bonesmash made without bonesmashing id be capped at ltn

1. You said they bonesmashed on test, meaning it couldve just been test growing it
2. Bonesmashing brow ridge reduces eye hooding by pulling skin away the eyelid from so the hunter eye from bonesmashing meme is a myth (thats why asians have no brow ridge but insane eye hooding)

Whats wrong with bonesmashing lateral orbit rim? I did actually smash there and turn ogre though

dont smash here

I didnt brace for 8 months bonesmashing and lost probably 40 iq, idk how much difference bracing would make but it sitll wrecks your brain, some people braced and still nuked their brain
How would bonesmashing look natural, it just grows the bone unnaturally and bulbous

Does hitting lateral orbital rim grow the connecting zygo bones?
The neurosis of this forum never fails to amaze me

You are always trying to nitpick and psychoanalyse the simplest things ever, loox obviously got results, but instead of accepting it, doing what he did/ignoring what he did but still accepting he got results, you have a hissy fit and explain why the 3 micron sized pixels next to his zygo are 10 degrees larger which means he got a zygo filler and did a mystical looksmaxxing technique

You’ll believe anything but the basics :feelsokman:
I think bonesmashing is legit but still no CT scan/real results from bonesmashers here to prove this revolutionary theory. We dont even know how it grows, whether it grows the surface evenly or just a lump exactly where you bonesmashed

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Clavicular
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, Clavicular and WELOVELOOKS
Any chance u can bone sash ur penis to get nasty god tier penile gains? I wanna get my dicklet pener from 4 inches fully erected to 5 minimum 5 is 99 percentile so I’d be so great ful for that

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
I have 0 proof just some claim a random dude made

I’ve never seen zygos swell up like that tho, they usually become sharp looking and less surface area looks swollen. Bro gotta be absolutely slamming his shit if that’s just swelling